1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the hologram effects on the legs are removable. The one kinds looks like it is.

I literally was hoping for the exact same thing, but unfortunately that's just how it was designed in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, for me I feel like this is much more complex and intricate than the Anakin figure with the speeder. Much more details, paint, molding, lights in the figure and then same thing with the base.

Obviously it's more complex and intricate but it all comes down to value, and for me this doesn't scream value for my money.

I just used up all my rewards points. Got it for $350 with taxes and shipping

Obviously it's more complex and intricate but it all comes down to value, and for me this doesn't scream value for my money.

I get it, value is subjective based on individual preferences - I can't argue about what has value to someone else. However, value from an objective standpoint against other figures (e.g. clone wars Anakin) is what I thought we were talking about. Is it priced high? Yes. Is it priced high relatively to other figures taking into account the detail, intricacies, and singular nature of the piece (i.e., a brand new piece with a mold that can't be reused for other figures). Objectively speaking, I think the answer to that question is no.

Edit - and after I stated that, I see Sideshow seems to be marking this up more than usual.

Yeah, not worth the cost, plus the figure says "multiple points of articulation" instead of giving you a number. I feel like this is going to be a slightly movable statue.

$420 plastic Iron Man figure...

SDOW.gif

lol $420? give me a break. I am one of the biggest Hot Toys fanboys out there and that is ridiculous even to me.

Price is a tough pill but it is a definite order for me. Will wait for a $25 off coupon to use and then just do a long payment plan. Plenty of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price isnt too surprising honestly. Look at the amount of damage detail and the paint app. Hot Toys has limited workers and I'm sure this figure takes a good bit of time to get off their production line (compared to others). It's alot of hand painting and attention to detail. This plus the Iron Man tax

Price isnt too surprising honestly. Look at the amount of damage detail and the paint app. Hot Toys has limited workers and I'm sure this figure takes a good bit of time to get off their production line (compared to others). It's alot of hand painting and attention to detail. This plus the Iron Man tax

Agreed. Both versions of Mark 85 are more than this, and this has far more detailing. I'm not making excuses for them, but it's not like this is out of the park expensive compared to other releases.

Ordered.

Last edited:
Yikes, that is a steep price for absolutely no diecast parts. Going to have to be a hard pass on him.

Also, we are now doing basically 2 years out on release dates?!
Everything announced yesterday is 2022. That is a bit much,

They need to just stop announcing things for a little while and get caught up with ****.

Last edited:
Back