1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1/6th scale Mysterio?s Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mysterio?s Iron Man Illusion from Spider-Man: Far From Home
- A newly developed severely damaged helmeted head with LED light-up function on right eye (battery operated), partially reveals skull on the left
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Body with multiple points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the shattered Iron Man armor design
- Exposed wires attached to the shattered armor revealing fine mechanical details
- Shoulder, chest, arms and thighs armors applied with scratches, rust and weathering effects
- LED-lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through collarbone and sides of ribs (battery operated)
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
? One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
? One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)

Accessories:
- Four (4) pixelated effect accessories in different sizes (attachable to figure base)
- Specially designed digital illusion and smoke effect diorama dynamic figure stand with LED light up function (battery operated) and droid

Artist:
- Diorama Figure Base 3D designed by Studio HIVE

Release date: Approximately Q2 ? Q3, 2022

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Batteries not included for diorama figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

? MARVEL ? 2020 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
? 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Interesting figure, though for me the concept seems a bit gruesome, with the skull showing beneath the helmet (of course its but a projection in the film lol). Come to think of it, it looks like an ultra battle damaged IM figure.

jqn8tjqun7a21.jpg

Will get this one and stick it with the FFH crew. Release date so far out I can squirrel away some bucks until then.

I think the level of detail and paint on this one may impact cost more than the diecast "tax" that Hot Toys adds to the prices.

I can appreciate the detail and craftsmanship, it really is amazing but I can't justify the price when Clone Wars Anakin with the speeder is cheaper.

There's no point making it diecast. You can achieve far more in terms of 'battle damage' effects and paint app when you go with plastic. Only difference would be the weight. But these things are displayed and touched only time to time.

Feel like the fancy light-up base is definitely going to account for some of the high price. Wonder if it is being done by the people doing the stealth Spidey lava base? Guessing around the $400 Mk 7 price for this even without the die-cast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feel like the fancy light-up base is definitely going to account for some of the high price. Wonder if it is being done by the people doing the stealth Spidey lava base? Guessing around the $400 Mk 7 price for this even without the die-cast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, base is made by Studio HIVE.

I can appreciate the detail and craftsmanship, it really is amazing but I can't justify the price when Clone Wars Anakin with the speeder is cheaper.

I don't know, for me I feel like this is much more complex and intricate than the Anakin figure with the speeder. Much more details, paint, molding, lights in the figure and then same thing with the base.

Considering the amount of detail in the battle damage, it isn't surprising......:)

Lol, that isn't why it's 2 years out. It'll take time to manufacture but they don't need that long, it's just because they space out their products on purpose. Sort of the same concept with any phone company releasing one line of phones a year, if they innovate something in the middle of the year they aren't going to release a phone right then, they'll wait for the annual release time. Creates more sales and helps with the brand's longevity.

That said this looks insane, can't believe they made it. Wish it wasn't 2022 but Hot Toys knows how to schedule their figs lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the hologram effects on the legs are removable. The one kinds looks like it is.

Based on the product description it makes no indication the holo effects on the leg are removable. I'm gonna assume they are part of the figure. If you scrutinize the photos up close you can tell they are glued on...

Back