Spider-Man 4-5 Movie news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlett Johansson for MJ Watson.. :lecture Marvel, please reconsider, the talent fee is nothing considering the returns you'll get!!! :lecture

Forget Scarlett.

Alicia Witt!!! :drool

ALICAWITT.jpg

aliciawitt-maryjanewatson.jpg

I only went back a few pages and didn't see anything listed. But, various sites are reporting that the chin may take the role of mysterio.

https://www.scifiscoop.com/news/rumor-bruce-campbell-to-play-mysterio-in-spider-man-4/

Also showing on imdb as well.

I loved his cameo's in the previous three movies (best part of the 3rd). I would be happy if thats what he had in the 4th too, but I would love to see more Bruce personally.

more great news....:banana:banana:banana i just hope they don't cram to many villians into one film like they did before.:banghead

spidey has so many classic villians that this movie franchise could go on forever.:chew:chew:chew:chew

I only went back a few pages and didn't see anything listed. But, various sites are reporting that the chin may take the role of mysterio.

https://www.scifiscoop.com/news/rumor-bruce-campbell-to-play-mysterio-in-spider-man-4/

Also showing on imdb as well.

I loved his cameo's in the previous three movies (best part of the 3rd). I would be happy if thats what he had in the 4th too, but I would love to see more Bruce personally.

That Mysterio rumor has been going on a few years now, and i hope to god it's true.

Raimi is fully aware of the failures from Spider-Man 3, partly many think that is the main reason he is back for 4, so that he doesn't leave the franchise on a sour note. I would say 4 at least structurally will have as much attention or more than even Spider-Man 1 to make sure it stands on its own, so I wouldn't worry about the same follies....just new ones. :D

Hmmmm...interesting. Anne Hathaway and Julia Stiles thrown into the mix?

We're All The Black Cat, And So Is Anne Hathaway

Another "She who would be Black Cat" rumor is churning through the Internet. This time, it's Get Smart star Anne Hathaway rumored to be up for the role.

Nikki Finke, who actually has pretty reliable sources, is playing the "I know who the Black Cat is" game. First it was Rachel McAdams, then Romola Garai, and earlier this week Julia Stiles was thrown into the mix. But now Finke is claiming that Anne Hathaway has been approached for a role in Spider-Man 4.

While Sony Pictures insists no decisions have been made, sources tell me that the producers have approached Anne Hathaway to star in the film.

At least it's a step forward from reports of "auditioning". But maybe we can start a rumor next that Kristen Bell is up for the role? Because she would be actually, you know, good as Black Cat?

Anyone but Julia Styles... eghhhh that face is horrible to look at.
Rather look at Kirsten Dunst and her buttered teeth than Julia

julia_styles031.jpg

Now Kristen Bell:naughty:naughty now we are talkin:banana:banana

Kristen-Bell-113.jpg

400bse0.gif

Julia Stiles and Kirsten Dunst is a wash. I can't tell which one is more revolting. I really hope Anne Hathaway gets it, not only does she have the chesticles but she has a J. Scott Campbell like quality to her that'd look fantastic in that catsuit.

I care. Any girl who give the "Backdoor Achievement Unlocked" is A-OK in my book.

Not to mention you think this is ugly?

Anne-Hathaway-11.jpg

Man...take another hit of your pipe and make sure to pass because that much be some really good ????. What's next are you going to tell me that Scarlett is flat chested? Kate Beckinsale isn't a MILF? :lol

Man...take another hit of your pipe and make sure to pass because that much be some really good ????.

Back at ya! Except i'm smoking herb and you're smoking crack :)
I dunno the ????? just rubs me the wrong way in the looks dept. (she looks like a high school kid, that's trying to look grown up. No thanks!)

I give you Anne Hathaway, er.. i mean my sister in high school. (yes i know there's better pics out there. No need to post them, cause this is what i see every time)
celebrities_without_makeup_49.jpg

UNKNOWN FTW!

Last edited:
I agree that Julia Styles is revolting!!!

Any chance they would consider Elisha Cuthbert for the role of Mary Jane? :)

elisha-cuthbert-wallpaper.jpg

elisha-cuthbert.jpg

elisha-cuthbert1.jpg

:):):)

Back