Spider-Man 4-5 Movie news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they take their time and get it right. Seems like they're kinda learning from last time. (but wasn't sam supposed to have FULL REIGN THIS TIME?)

As long as they take their time and get it right. Seems like they're kinda learning from last time. (but wasn't sam supposed to have FULL REIGN THIS TIME?)

Krayt, when you did you change your name?!?!

Last edited:
some updates for spidey news:

my cousin bump into tobey a week ago and he told him that for the next spidey movie, peter is gonna look messed up and unshaven like this:

17863_415693130432_632285432_10505005_7643302_n.jpg

btw, thats tobey facial expresion after 5 repeating picture taken wrongly by his bodyguard :lol

Gosh this movie sounds like it's really going to suck.

Of all the villains they could chose from, they pick Vulture.:monkey4
Why don't they just put in couple of Sidekicks for Spider-Man, Arnie, and two other Villains in the movie to totally kill it off.

Vulture is a great character. That's who Sam wants, Sony wants another (like they did with Venom) And sam is fighting that, that's why it's delayed. He originally wanted Ben Kinsley to play him as well (woulda been great) Now John Malkovich is the rumor. Sam has wanted Vulture since the 2nd one.

I trust in Sam, not Sony.

Vulturess sounds more like an attempt by Sony to make the villian marketable. I really can not see it being Sam's idea.

I hope the Vulture is in it, though. It's such an odd and out of leftfield idea, but it might actually work. I do hope they avoid making him a second Green Goblin though.

Vulture, Vulturess? This movie has FAIL written all over it. I don't care for the Vulture. Would rather see the Lizard and Mysterio or Carnage.

I don't really care for Raimi being at the helm of Spider-Man anymore either.
What he did with Venom was basically a middle finger to all the fans of the Comic book character

I'm actually not surprised at all that this film is taking a while to get out. The reality is that Sam wanted to walk after 3 but it was such an Epic Fail that he wants to redeem himself with 4. If I knew that I need to kick ass with 4 so I can walk and have people remember a good film when referring to me and the franchise, I'd be making sure everything is right too.

$850 million is not an epic fail in anyone language. While it's my least favourite of the three movies it's not all that bad. Sure there are scenes that make your cringe like the club scene and street strutting scene. But there was also some fantastic action sequences.

Hopefully 4 will be a return to form. Vulture is a very interesting villain. I am happy with the casting of JM as Vulture.

Batman and Robin made $238,207,122 . Superman Returns made $391,081,192. X3 made $459,359,555. All considered "fails" in their own right, all had redeeming qualities, all had their fans, all considered steps in wrong direction. Spider-Man 3 may have made a lot of money but I guarantee you that even Sam Raimi doesn't regard it as a feather in his cap. Its more a sign of how much these Comic Franchises can demand based on expectation and loyalty alone.

Back