Speculation - Next Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, 501st arc-troopers are no brainer at this point (Fives-Echo-Jesse)... plus they're technically easy to be manufactured due to Hot Toys have already got the necessary parts.

Clones: Arc Trooper versions of Fives and Echo, Gree, Wolffe
Other Clone Wars Characters: Ventress, Cad Bane, S3 Anakin (easy for HT as it?s a mash up of EP3 and the S1/2), Dooku (outfit is slightly different than AOTC plus a hooded cloak), Savage Opress.

If/when the cw obi wan drops, I bet it will be with a phase 1 Cody. It such an easy repaint for hot toys. New helmet, some different paint (not much), same sculpt, and print $$$. That would be right up their alley and right up our a.......

I did not buy two versions of any character (exception is Beskar mando which I see as "the child plus accessory Mando"), and never gonna buy two Cody's.

I just need a Hot Toys version of the Sideshow Shiny Trooper. My OT and ST troopers are white and the one Sideshow I have is from their Military line. It's a little grey, comparatively.

Hoping for a Mace Windu. They can kill two bird with one stone as I?m pretty sure the only difference from ROTS is the wrist armour which would be removable anyway.

Obi-Wan will definitely go up for PO soon then I?d expect Jesse to be next.

Hoping for a Mace Windu. They can kill two bird with one stone as I?m pretty sure the only difference from ROTS is the wrist armour which would be removable anyway.

Im holding my breath to witness the double announcements of both Jango and Windu.....

I did not buy two versions of any character (exception is Beskar mando which I see as "the child plus accessory Mando"), and never gonna buy two Cody's.

These three specific clone commanders that Im going to double dip to attain both display options ( Rex, Cody and Wolffe), and that's it.

Im holding my breath to witness the double announcements of both Jango and Windu.....

Always had a feeling Mace would come as part of a double announcement with ROTS Sidious. Jango would also make a lot of sense. It's not like Mace's look changed much between movies, so an all emcompassing Mace Clone Wars figure would probably make the most sense. Come to think of it it's ridiculous they haven't made him yet.

Always had a feeling Mace would come as part of a double announcement with ROTS Sidious. Jango would also make a lot of sense. It's not like Mace's look changed much between movies, so an all emcompassing Mace Clone Wars figure would probably make the most sense. Come to think of it it's ridiculous they haven't made him yet.

Going by FB comment likes (which of course is no direct indicator). But I recall someone commented they wanted a Jango a couple of weeks ago and there were upwards of 60-70 likes. Compared to any other comments over the last month's that was pretty high.

So there's definitely interest out there. And if HT does scan those comments that would have stuck out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going by FB comment likes (which of course is no direct indicator). But I recall someone commented they wanted a Jango a couple of weeks ago and there were upwards of 60-70 likes. Compared to any other comments over the last month's that was pretty high.

So there's definitely interest out there. And if HT does scan those comments that would have stuck out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was Chocobi using 70 different Facebook accounts :lol

Definitely agreed with Kenobi, but I'm going with Fox after him.

Would love a surprise Ventress but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Two years ago, I laughed when prequel and clone wars figures were discussed. Not me, never going down that rabbit hole again.
Fast forward, hurry up hot toys. I want to pay quadruple to upgrade the old sideshow figures I sold off years ago. No hot toys, don?t worry about lube, just make super battle droids.

I hope they don't base them on the Mando version, although that looks more likely. I can't see them making 2 versions and I don't care much for the changes they made for Mando.

The Mando version looked cheap and terrible, lets hope they stick with AOTC design.

Back