Speculation - Next Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I don't see Hot Toys revisiting Clone Wars any time soon. I think we were lucky to get what we have.

Sadly, I don't see Hot Toys revisiting Clone Wars any time soon. I think we were lucky to get what we have.

Agreed to an extent, besides Obi and clones, I don't see us getting any possible new characters like Cad or Assaj.

I say that as I still have some confidence that Kenobi is coming...one of these days. :(

Agreed to an extent, besides Obi and clones, I don't see us getting any possible new characters like Cad or Assaj.

I say that as I still have some confidence that Kenobi is coming...one of these days. :(
General Kenobi has me interested because I don't know if it's going to "appear" as if Sideshow's animated version is stepping on the toes of the Hot Toys version. Then if it boils down to who releases their version first and then waiting until that order is over to start the other. Maybe Disney is waiting for the Obi-Wan Kenobi show to premiere before they release any other Obi-Wan versions. I don't know, it's confusing to me as to why Hot Toys didn't release him with the other Clone Wars releases.

As for the Clones, Hot Toys seems focused on releasing The Bad Batch crew. So I don't know if we'll see any other Clones from The Clone Wars until the Bad Bad are all revealed and up for order.

But yeah, sadly, I don't see characters like Cad Bane or Asajj Ventress being released unless they're brought over in a live action series.

501st and Coruscant clones were all pushing out earlier than expected schedule. Technically at this point there are no "grunt" clones on the horizon, if not now this is the most appropriate timing to release 212th Battalion.

I'm sure they will here and there where they can. For me they could have dumped the Clone Wars into the same bucket as the OT.

Mando is hot right now, and they are probably allocating upcoming production slots for Book of Boba, Andor, Kenobi, Ahsoka etc. Because they will be hot next year as well. This means less for other SW figures.

Unfortunately fans of the OT and Clone Wars will always be there, and HT knows this.

I would like to see some Mandalorians of Maul. Like the commander and a grunt. Looks sweet in CW and would go well with Bo-Katan and her crew. Not to mention how good it would look with Ahsoka, CW Maul, 501st clones and Rex. Dew it, Hot Toys!

Perhaps the Armourer is........
Oh Hell yeah!

1.jpg

I was surprised they didn't even tease an AOTC Obi-Wan or Windu but I'm still expecting them to come through soon together with any number of clones and Mandos.

They have plenty of source material to work with but imagine if HT released these with light up helmets.

latest

The chances just improved for one of them at least...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
There's always next week, this storyline is far from over.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

That was awesome seeing some Commandos yesterday. Scorch was an amazing easter egg too! Could you imagine if The Bad Batch ended up being hunted by Delta Squad next season?! That would be amazing.

I also think the end of the Season is ramping up for the Kamino Clone Rebellion so who knows, we may see some Clones announced from that?

Either way I would backflip from excitement if Hot Toys announced a Republic Commando!

Back