Speculation - Next Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what this could be ?

Probably venomised Star Wars....

d9a60aa0343198cc6782f2062ac966bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s not the first time they?ve promised something big and told fans to stay tuned.

Sounds like they could revisit a few of their greatest hits across their licences.

Their HT Japan page says there is a Marvel All Stars event launching late November. But it doesn't have any mention of this new Hot Toys 20 plus thing.

Sounds like they could revisit a few of their greatest hits across their licences.

Yes this is what came to mind for me too. It's a 20year anniversary. So perhaps updates or re-visiting some of their best selling old figures.

Probably that Bespin Luke that they've shown a few times now along with die cast Mk1. There was a twitter post from Hot Toys Japan that just said "1"

It also said 2 and 3, counting down to the announcement that they're having a Marvel All Stars event in November.

I was surprised they didn't even tease an AOTC Obi-Wan or Windu but I'm still expecting them to come through soon together with any number of clones and Mandos.

They have plenty of source material to work with but imagine if HT released these with light up helmets.

latest

I was surprised they didn't even tease an AOTC Obi-Wan or Windu but I'm still expecting them to come through soon together with any number of clones and Mandos.

They have plenty of source material to work with but imagine if HT released these with light up helmets.

latest

I would buy them all the instant they went up for PO. Still one of the best Star Wars games to date.

I would love Delta squad but I would settle for just Gregor.

I would like to see more figures from TCW. There’s so much Hot Toys hasn’t even touched from the series. More Clones, Ventress, Cad Bane would all be great choices.

Back