Speculation - Next Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation - Next Hot Toys CW Figures

I just need arc-troopers phase ii Fives and Echo :pray:

Them teasing Fox in the announcement of the Coruscant Guards pretty much confirms they're doing him.

As for ROTS Commanders, I could see that going either way, they've done Cody so there's a chance, but also they might not fit into the Clone Wars line considering Gree (in Phase 2), Neyo (I think he was shown briefly), and Bacara were never in the show

I?m only interested in the ROTS Commanders. The only other I may be tempted by is Wolffe. I?d say Gree is the most likely because he actually spoke in the movie.

Yeah, I generally hope/think that Gree is pretty possibly because of being in the movie and the unique deco. That's the main reason I want him. I didn't watch TCW except for the last season, was Gree featured much?

Also it does seem like HT is really only doing these last Season 7 figures, which may or may not be dictated by Lucasfilm/Disney also.

If that's the case I would appreciate a reissue of ROTS Obi-Wan with a proper production paintjob.

You should absolutely watch the whole series; it's got some of the best bits of Star Wars ever in it imo! Incredible show.

As for Gree, he was in a few episodes, not really a central character but that was only ever in his Phase 1 gear.

And that's not true about them only doing Season 7, they announced Anakin in his Clone Wars armour which he stopped using in Season 3, and previewed Obi-Wan in his armour.

And that's not true about them only doing Season 7, they announced Anakin in his Clone Wars armour which he stopped using in Season 3, and previewed Obi-Wan in his armour.

I was about to post the exact same thing.

If we?re going to include non-clone figures (what was the original poster thinking making this only about clone commanders?! Madness!) then I?ll go with a top 5 of:

1) Asajj Ventress
2) Bo Katan
3) Savage Opress
4) Cad Bane
5) Gar Saxon

Clone Wars Anakin is a bit of a mix though. Also comes with a set of larger plates and a cape from the old Cartoon Network series. Which look very to Vaders armor.

But I don't need it!

ps: Ventress would be glorious.

If we?re going to include non-clone figures (what was the original poster thinking making this only about clone commanders?! Madness!) then I?ll go with a top 5 of:

1) Asajj Ventress
2) Bo Katan
3) Savage Opress
4) Cad Bane
5) Gar Saxon

Asajj Ventress would be nice ! Seems Black Series is going in the right direction.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 07.43.12.jpg

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 07.43.03.jpg

1) Asajj Ventress
2) Bo Katan
3) Savage Opress
4) Cad Bane
5) Gar Saxon

Savage would be great. He would even go with the Maul figure since he also wears that outfit in S5. Just need the darksaber.

Savage would be great. He would even go with the Maul figure since he also wears that outfit in S5. Just need the darksaber.

Hopefully they pack the darksaber with at least two different figures from Mando season 2, then it opens up the possibility of a spare one to use with Maul. Either that or use Gideon's and pose the Moff strangling Baby Yoda or something.

Asajj Ventress would be nice ! Seems Black Series is going in the right direction.

View attachment 496805

View attachment 496804

Trying to think what else Black Series has made from the Clone Wars line, apart from the clones. The obvious ones like Ahsoka and Obi-Wan. Hondo, I believe. It seems toy companies often neglect Ventress, Savage, and Bo Katan. Seems strange, they're fan favourite characters with extremely cool designs, yet they get overlooked. As far as Hot Toys is concerned they've already made characters that would fit well with those figures. Ventress with Dooku, Savage with CW Maul, and Bo Katan with Ahsoka or any Mandalorians.

As for the Armorer, we'll keep our fingers crossed for Thursday at NYCC. I ended up pre-ordering the SH Figuarts one just in case.

Hopefully they pack the darksaber with at least two different figures from Mando season 2, then it opens up the possibility of a spare one to use with Maul. Either that or use Gideon's and pose the Moff strangling Baby Yoda or something.

Or maybe Baby Yoda force strangling Moff Gideon :lol

Probably higher than some of the clone commanders. Fives? design is just as good as Rex imho. Jesse over Echo for me.

Back