SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused:

You never said anything about "releases" you simply listed figures.

I meant releases
first release: V1 joker
second release: BR joker
third release: DX joker (= cop joker + with purple coat etc etc..? so 2 jokers at once?)

You're welcome bud!

Same here, I can picture it already.

lets hope they include the PERS!! dam I could imagin it already!!! BTW cool thing was I remeber when they had teaser pics of the TAKARA GENX CORE BATMAN and they hadn't showned the bruce wayne sculpt, judging by the style of takara sculpt i imagined how it would look exactly, and when they did release pics of the BW sculpt it was spot on my imagination.

Yep thats pretty much my guess too, an upgraded or improved TDK Bats with every single accessory possible and BW Sculpt w/suit included.

My only fear of whether we'd get Bruce stuff other than a head, is that it would require 2 bodies unlike the Joker set, so would they go that far, and how much will it raise the set price. $170 for a deluxe figure is ok, but where a TT is $30, likely a 2pack Batman DX would be $200, the Wayne stuff and the Batman would really have to impress to pull the trigger at that price range.

I do really want a Wayne head with hair that represents Wayne as himself and not Batman unmasked, and please let Kojun do it, he's got Bale's face down.

Personally, I think I'd rather have a set with each of the two Batman costumes. It should include a Wayne headsculpt ... but I'd rather have a BB Batman than a Bruce Wayne.

SnakeDoc

Don't think it is as possible on the Batman sculpt, what with a removable back and all.

It's possible, but it couldn't be hidden as well as a haired head, unless it was a whole half of the cowl running the seam along the natural ridges in the design.

I find for photo work and display, the painted eyes on TDK Batman now work just fine, and really, if done right, you should hardly see eyes on the new head anyway, they should be deep enough to be often shadowed and fairly squinted as well.

Wayne's a possibility, and if there's a Wayne head I'm sure it'll have PERS, but I don't think that's necessary. I'll use it if it's there, but if it's missing, I won't be bummed like I would if some other figure was the first with PERS and Joker was then done without it.

What I care most is that any Bale heads actually look like him, Yulli's were close, but you have to fight to see it a lot of times, I want something unmistakable.

What I care most is that any Bale heads actually look like him, Yulli's were close, but you have to fight to see it a lot of times, I want something unmistakable.

Ditto. The artist who designed the Bale head for the John Connor figure is excellent, approved by the new Terminator Salvation director and even Bale himself so the newsletter goes. Would really like for him not to miss his unique mole on the nose and near the eye however. :angelsmil

Ditto. The artist who designed the Bale head for the John Connor figure is excellent, approved by the new Terminator Salvation director and even Bale himself so the newsletter goes. Would really like for him not to miss his unique mole on the nose and near the eye however. :angelsmil

Yeah, I'd have to see a well lit enough shot, but that detail does seem absent, but the curves and shape to the bridge of Bale's nose and his nostrils is so much closer than Yulli's that's the part Yulli's sculpts are really off to me, the nose just doesn't look like his.

Yeah, I'd have to see a well lit enough shot, but that detail does seem absent, but the curves and shape to the bridge of Bale's nose and his nostrils is so much closer than Yulli's that's the part Yulli's sculpts are really off to me, the nose just doesn't look like his.

Actually to me the Terminator Bale headsculpt looks abit off as well... It doesnt shout BALE to me except from the teaser poster from HT (because of the effects). Otherwise, the sculpt still needs great improvement.

I easily see Bale in all the Connor shots, but I look past the eye paint. I think the sculpt is there, but photo lighting and paint apps are hurting it.

I easily see Bale in all the Connor shots, but I look past the eye paint. I think the sculpt is there, but photo lighting and paint apps are hurting it.

Lighting can affect A LOT in photos, this is true...then again with Bale's different weight gains and loses and pumping up or not pumping up his looks varies so much from movie to movie and picture to picture sometimes. Not a perfect head, no such thing, but excellent when in comparison to the Yulli scuplt.

I think the Kojun Connor sculpt is the strongest, most accurate Bale I've yet seen in 1/6 scale. Before that came to light I had thought Andy Bergholtz' Bale sculpt was spot on until it was painted. I don't know whether to chalk it up to paint application, but the Bergholtz sculpt always looked morose or wistful when painted.

Anyway, I really hope HT includes PERS in the DX Batman package, whether it be on Wayne or Bat's.

Actually to me the Terminator Bale headsculpt looks abit off as well... It doesnt shout BALE to me except from the teaser poster from HT (because of the effects). Otherwise, the sculpt still needs great improvement.

I personally think its the hair that takes away from any Bale likeness but I totally agree with you. However I do see Bale now just not 100% or like you said "shouts" Bale.

I think the Kojun Connor sculpt is the strongest, most accurate Bale I've yet seen in 1/6 scale. Before that came to light I had thought Andy Bergholtz' Bale sculpt was spot on until it was painted. I don't know whether to chalk it up to paint application, but the Bergholtz sculpt always looked morose or wistful when painted.
Andy Bergholtz? Is he a custom 1/6 scale head sculptor? You got a pic?

Andy is a very repected sculptor, he did alot of work for Sideshow back in the day.

Oh wait, I think I know who you're talking about now. Do you have a picture of his Bale sculpts though? Didn't he do commission requests for a few Hugh Laurie sculpts recently too?

Andy is a very repected sculptor, he did alot of work for Sideshow back in the day.

Still does today, I know he did the anatomy for the child size Sideshow body.

Andy Bergholtz? Is he a custom 1/6 scale head sculptor? You got a pic?

What Term said about Andy, and here's the head he did based on Batman Begins.

2.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

Back