SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is purely speculation.

MMS DX Joker
MMSDXJoker1.jpg

NEW: Cop Joker
UPDATED: v.1 Joker
HIGHLIGHTS: Better v.1 clothing, Grenade Rig, New moveable eyes for the painted Joker sculpt, 2 new hands for the Grenade Rig and a new overcoat. New base resembling the official display cases for TDK costumes.

Using that as reference, I'm thinking:

MMS DX Batman
NEW: Bruce Wayne
UPDATED: Batman (TDK Suit)
HIGHLIGHTS: Realistic 3 piece suit for Bruce Wayne. Possibly a new Wayne sculpt by Weapon X (who did the T4 Bale sculpt). Entirely new TDK suit using real mesh with a more slimmer and accurate fit for the armor. Better cape. 2 new Batman heads: 1 normal, 1 with Sonar lenses that light up ala Iron Man (the neck would have the LED light). Sticky gun + 2 new hands to hold it. Plus everything else from the original HT Batman (TDK Suit). New base resembling the official display cases for TDK costumes.

What do you think? Possible!?

Re: SPECULATION: MMS DX Batman

possible? well, why not? :D
although if they're going to release the original costume i would be very happy :D
*much more elastic cowl & a much more vicious sculpt on the mouth area

I would think it is completely possible, and I would hope it would be. We have what, two Batmans (Batmen?), and this will be the third (fourth if you count the two costumes) Joker. It would be nice to see a more accurate and more, well, awesome Batman. Not that the other two weren't great, but this would be an excellent chance for HT to refine the look of the suit, the facial sculpt, etc., as mentioned.

DX Batman Would be awesome!

New head I want angry face batman like this.
angryfacebatman.jpg

"New base resembling the official display cases for TDK costumes" very cool idea Devil 666

While I would be up for some more Batman goodness, I think that it would be nice for the next DX release to be another licence, and with Terminator Salvation and having Arnies likeness rights now, maybe HT will do a T2 Terminator.

"New base resembling the official display cases for TDK costumes" very cool idea Devil 666

:lol I didn't come up with that, HT did. Check it out:

2698097029_28d034e6a1_b.jpg

20090402_2f621e21cd4c8c9792b2Fuipb6WkrxH6.jpg

That's what the MMS DX Joker base looks like. Even has LED Lights.

If they want to make it really special they should include the plastic casing as well.

I'm not buying a DX Batman figure unless it includes a complete Alfred. I'm just sayin...

Possible???? I just came, write me up, I wanna buy that.
I never thought of Kojun (weapon x) doing another Bale, damn I am blind.

Nice suggestion.

For the Bruce I would rather have him in the BIKER LEATHER JACKET and JEANS for the motorbike scene. Everyone could do those suits. The biker jacket on the other hand, will worth the $$ and a much better attraction.

Of course the batman needs to come with solar eyes sculpt and the BACKPACK in the HK Scene + Bomb gun

Yupp, i suggested this with most of the specs you mention in the Joker DX thread a few days ago - I think it's entirely possible and dare I say probable. Would love to see (and HAVE!!) this

if thers 2 mms dx in this year for the same line....HT would breaking his fans heart twice...double the pride double the price....how many fans would left them off...

No.. I'd say the earliest would be 2010. Again, speculating here. The MMS DX Joker is due around July (HT Shipment) through September/October (DCD Shipment) give or take. That's my estimate, not concrete shipping dates. Using those estimates.. by Oct/Nov HT announces the MMS DX Batman with the figure due Q2 2010. imo.

If they did a TDK Batman, I'd also like to see a second 'Flying' cape with wires in it.

Personally I'd rather they did an original suit batman since it wasn't as readily available in the West as TDK Bats seems to have been. What they have already done is great, but they could add his spelunking gear from BB, a 'flying' cape, and instead of Bruce Wayne in suit, why not Bruce Wayne in ninja training gear from the start of BB? Just a thought.

Possible? I would say very.
They did Joker, it makes sense that they do Batman too.
Sonar light up eyes, wired cape, slimmer body (PLEASE, we don't want fat-man), sticky gun, more spare hands.
Bruce Wayne in full suit is a good idea, although I'd imagine taking off Batman's costume would be quite a challenge.
Maybe an Alfred HS and clothes would be better, or Gordon's.

seeing this has reminded me that the Dark Knight is really the first batman film not to include a *suiting up* montage
You're right, I never twigged onto that fact. Now I can't shake the image of bat nipples and buttocks from Batman and Robin :horror .

Back