SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the trailer, I'm guessing Waltz is Blofeld and Bond's brother. That makes him a bit more interesting and its shows the great divide in the Bond brothers. One became a hero and one a terrorist. It would be ironic for Bond' biggest nemesis to just be his brother. It also makes it harder for him to just kill Blofeld as he's his only remaining family. Definitely a nice little twist to the mythology, if correct.

Ehhh I dunno. I think that'd be a bit silly.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know about them being brothers, probably. But I think Blofeld is going to be a woman this time, just like they made M a woman in the previous films, and Waltz #2. Batista is the muscle henchman. If they are related, I just can't see him being THE # 1 guy, like what are the chances of that?

Based on the trailer, I'm guessing Waltz is Blofeld and Bond's brother. That makes him a bit more interesting and its shows the great divide in the Bond brothers. One became a hero and one a terrorist. It would be ironic for Bond' biggest nemesis to just be his brother. It also makes it harder for him to just kill Blofeld as he's his only remaining family. Definitely a nice little twist to the mythology, if correct.

Definitely there will be a family connection but I think its more likely to be Denbigh and his betrayal of the country the biggest twist of the knife in Bond.

Awesome trailer. Creepy. So pleased mr.white is back. It Makes this Daniel Craig bond arc feel like one big continuation now.

I don't know about them being brothers, probably. But I think Blofeld is going to be a woman this time, just like they made M a woman in the previous films, and Waltz #2. Batista is the muscle henchman. If they are related, I just can't see him being THE # 1 guy, like what are the chances of that?

I agree with that.

I like the tone that Mendes has created in Skyfall, but I wasn't 100% on it. I can't put my finger on it, if it was the pacing or what. I'm hoping this one's a little better.

One word - EXCITING!!! Dave Bautista could go down alongside Jaws and Odd Job if the trailer is anything to go by.

Loved the variation of the O.H.M.S.S. theme too.

Nice to have an M that can fight back. Looks like their putting him to good use pitting him against the section chief.

Looked great, I loved that trailer.

What is the release date for it? November or December?

Hot damn. I think it's pretty safe to say that a Blofeld is a Blofeld is a Blofeld, by now, right?:lol

I talked to someone who swore that in at least one scene Christoph Walz has a white Persian cat with a diamond encrusted collar :horror

Back