SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"C" is a section chief. Meaning he's in charge of a specific area of the globe and the agents who operate there would answer to him. M is still in charge of MI6.

Hopefully this films has a cool fight scene with Bond and Drax. The only thing missing from Skyfall was a fight scene between Band and The Joker 2.0. He was supposedly an even better agent than Bond, but not one single fight. :dunno

Sorry I do nt know how to link stuff but there's some nighttime footage from Blenheim Palace Oxfordshire featuring the Aston Martin DB 10 on Youtube.

I hate snow environments for some reason. Also, you know a James bond actor is about to be done playing 007 when they put him in those snow settings. It never fails :lol

There literally has never existed a great snow environment scene. They all suck ass. Only one I'm willing to let go is the Fantastic Four, only cause that chick was seriously hot. Every other snow scene has sucked more ass than a parasite in the Amazon.

Snow environments bad?
:rotfl
On Her Majesty's Secret Service- GREATEST snow action ever.

I don't think this has been posted before. Shirley Bassey (grand lady of Bond themes) and David Arnold's unused theme for Quantum of Solace. I wish this had been the theme.

Yeah, not a fan of that Shirley Bassey effort...doesn't suit QoS. I actually like Another Way to Die, it felt different and fresh like You Know My Name. And Skyfall was the perfect film to then return to the classic sounding Bond theme.

Hinx

OTQhaB4.jpg

Back