SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think maybe they're going for Live and Let Die Moore...

16844824152_4284b80128_o.jpg

16844823292_3d3f0dc952_z.jpg

I first thought "Goldfinger" Connery, but after seeing the pics of Moore, it is reminiscent of that look as well.

I remember reading somewhere that Sam Mendes said his favourite Bond film was Live and Let Die, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few nods to it in SPECTRE...

16226616003_d7b5516947_c.jpg

16659240310_5d1292fe27_o.jpg

First Deadpool, now this. What an amazing trailer. I can't wait. This and The Hateful 8 are two of my most anticipated movies of the year.

Based on the trailer, I'm guessing Waltz is Blofeld and Bond's brother. That makes him a bit more interesting and its shows the great divide in the Bond brothers. One became a hero and one a terrorist. It would be ironic for Bond' biggest nemesis to just be his brother. It also makes it harder for him to just kill Blofeld as he's his only remaining family. Definitely a nice little twist to the mythology, if correct.

Based on the trailer, I'm guessing Waltz is Blofeld and Bond's brother. That makes him a bit more interesting and its shows the great divide in the Bond brothers. One became a hero and one a terrorist. It would be ironic for Bond' biggest nemesis to just be his brother. It also makes it harder for him to just kill Blofeld as he's his only remaining family. Definitely a nice little twist to the mythology, if correct.

I really don't think Waltz is Blofeld. I'm expecting a Mandarin twist :lol

I really don't think Waltz is Blofeld. I'm expecting a Mandarin twist :lol

So, Mr. White then? I've kinda felt he could be Bolfeld all along, but the trailer did seem to prove that wrong unless they do the Mandarin twist as you said. Good point. You can't trust anything anymore. The villain isn't always the one you think it is anymore :lol

I think we should all keep in mind that Blofeld is a master of disguise and constantly undergoes operations to change his look/voice/identity.

They made the brother twist really obvious in the first trailer. I have my doubts it's that simple.

Back