1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great to me, especially when you consider the price. Looking forward to getting mine.

Kghobby are after jacking up the price of this figure by a good amount its now HK$1,680 which to me that is €190 or in American dollars thats like $215 & thats not even including the cost for the shipment for this.

I mean what the hell i was going to use that website because i have bought two figures from them already which was a great service they provided but this new price is almost Hot Toys level worth.

Kghobby are after jacking up the price of this figure by a good amount its now HK$1,680 which to me that is €190 or in American dollars thats like $215 & thats not even including the cost for the shipment for this.

I mean what the hell i was going to use that website because i have bought two figures from them already which was a great service they provided but this new price is almost Hot Toys level worth.
I'm pretty sure this happens with every oversea retailer nowadays. OSK does the same due to the increased in shipping and price over time compared to the price the figure was when it initially went up for pre-order. There will be an increase no matter what. One of the main benefits of pre-ordering these third party figures ahead of time and not once stock comes in. You essentially lock-in the early cheaper price ahead of time.

I ordered from Ekia Hobbies, came to $188 shipped. If you're in the US that's the cheapest I've seen.

Anybody going to do a civilian version with the headsculpt.
Prison or street preacher?
I was thinking of trying to put together a prison version, love the scene of Kovacs in the cafeteria.

While we wait, I dug up the Play Arts Kai. The first thing I am going to try is the hands in pockets pose…

747BA5A4-96B5-436B-A1DD-7541B8864078.jpeg

I ordered from Ekia Hobbies, came to $188 shipped. If you're in the US that's the cheapest I've seen.

I was thinking of trying to put together a prison version, love the scene of Kovacs in the cafeteria.
Indeed.
Dunno where to start tho lol

I was thinking the Ganghood Bruce Lee body would match Jackie Earle Haley well.

The prison uniform I'm not sure. I think it's a smaller body so alot of normal clothes would be oversized on it.
For the body I have a few slim and some are coming at onesixthkit.B ut yeah the Main thing will be the clothes.
I'm still not sure that SooSoo used a smaller body so I wouldn't mind to give him a normal one if I can find the clothes even for a street preacher suit

Got a notice from Ekia Hobbies that mine was shipped. Hope I get it by the end of the week.

If anyone still wants one, might be a good option. They bumped up the price a little though.

Last edited:
If anyone still wants one, might be a good option. They bumped up the price a little though.
Same here. But, in their defense, Ekia’s price just went from the discounted pre-order price to its regular asking price now that it’s in-stock. It’s not like the kind of price-gouging you see other less scrupulous retailers doing.

Same here. But, in their defense, Ekia’s price just went from the discounted pre-order price to its regular asking price now that it’s in-stock. It’s not like the kind of price-gouging you see other less scrupulous retailers doing.
They are a decent shop. They are local and when taxes near $30 it makes it difficult to order from them.

Here’s the plaque design and one of the stand styles available for this. I’m still working on a sidewalk style stand for him.
The individual plaque on the holder can be attached to the stock stand if some wanted to go that route.

View attachment 553051
This is awesome! Love the design you went with for the plaque. Will you be offering plaques by themselves more often now since a lot of 3rd party figures come with the HT style base but don’t have the plaque?

This is awesome! Love the design you went with for the plaque. Will you be offering plaques by themselves more often now since a lot of 3rd party figures come with the HT style base but don’t have the plaque?
Thanks, Gipetto! Yeah, I’ll be offering plaques on a holder that attaches to the stands that these 3rd party companies are including. I tried this about 4 or 5 years ago for the Sideshow hex stands but it ne really took off but now there’s a lot of blank stands out there that could use a plaque.

My figure arrived yesterday but the box was damaged. Clamshell, figure, and accessories are all fine. The shipper has no damage whatsoever which suggests to me that they sent the box damaged to begin with. I emailed Giantoy and have requested that the just send replacements for the two pieces of the top part of the box that have a hole poked in them.

Won’t have to time to pose and take pics until Saturday. But first impression is overall very positive. The Walter Kovacs head sculpt is incredibly accurate. The coat looks pretty darn good. It isn’t baggy. It’s tailored well I would say. Hopefully my pictures will do it justice. The masked head sculpts look really good. Ideally the fabric could have been a finer texture, but anyway they look great. The shoes ideally should have had a bit more weathering. The pants drape a bit doll-like out of the box but I’m assuming that a spritz with spray bottle of warm water should fix that. The accessories all look good. The grappling gun especially looks on par with BvS Batman’s although with less weathering detail. But still, the gun is a nice piece in its own right. I’ll probably have him displayed wearing one of the inkblot masks and grappling gun most of the time.

4353C2B4-D184-4C61-A4E1-6C38B29EE8E4.jpeg

06AC4BAC-BB6A-471C-B98A-DBC119E2ED96.jpeg

Attachments

• 02D14D8A-940A-4287-B3D2-AEDA6305308F.jpeg
    02D14D8A-940A-4287-B3D2-AEDA6305308F.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Very nice figure. The coat is a bit large and slightly restrictive. My biggest gripe is the fact that the barbell for the neck joint is too big for the masked heads. Why are they different?:dunno

Very nice figure. The coat is a bit large and slightly restrictive. My biggest gripe is the fact that the barbell for the neck joint is too big for the masked heads. Why are they different?:dunno

I just tried using some blu-tack on the ball joint and that does the trick.

The ball on the neck joint is too large for the hole socket in the mask head sculpts. Or another way of saying that is that the hollow in the head sculpt is too small. But... fortunately, I would say under these circumstances... the masked head sculpts rest on the ball joint at what appears to be the proper height in relation to neck and shoulders. Without trying to force the ball joint in, I mean. The sculpt just resting on the ball sits at the proper height.

The blu-tack allows you to move the head around and pose it in nearly any way you like, pretty much. Similar to how a magnetic head sculpt functions.

Last edited:
Mines here and I’m over the moon! Had to heat up the headand hands A LOT to get them on but they go on eventually. Have him in a simple pose with his hands in his pockets and yeah.. AMAZING!

Back