SooSoo Toys- Deadkiller (Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure if I want to get this or not, I passed on both Flashpoint offerings and have the Arkham DS. But DS is in my top 3 villains and I LOVE the design, we'll see.

Thank you!!

Do your have any preferences between those three? I have never ordered from TNS or KG before, but I have ordered from Giantoy twice and both transactions went well.
My preference is TNS, though I know a lot of ppl on the board really like Giantoy and feel they are about as good as OSK. I've never ordered from Giantoy, so I don't have any personal experience to go off of. I've ordered from KGHobby once and even though my item did arrive, it took a really long time. Also, TNS and Giantoy include shipping where as KGHobby has a separate shipping cost that can be quite expensive depending on where you're located and which option you choose.

This figure isn't up for order yet though so you have some time to decide where you'd like to order frrom.

Im not sure if I want to get this or not, I passed on both Flashpoint offerings and have the Arkham DS. But DS is in my top 3 villains and I LOVE the design, we'll see.
Yeah
I kind of regret not picking that figure up years ago. But I passed bk I only collected Marvel at that time and thought I was only going to get the Arkham Knight and Arkham Knight Batman. Of course I had no idea at the time that I would end up with a healthy number of DC figures in the future.
At any rate Arkham DS is a very cool looking figure, I love the colors and the armor on him. But not sure how that DS figure would scale with others, the Arkham figures seem pretty large.

My preference is TNS, though I know a lot of ppl on the board really like Giantoy and feel they are about as good as OSK. I've never ordered from Giantoy, so I don't have any personal experience to go off of. I've ordered from KGHobby once and even though my item did arrive, it took a really long time. Also, TNS and Giantoy include shipping where as KGHobby has a separate shipping cost that can be quite expensive depending on where you're located and which option you choose.

This figure isn't up for order yet though so you have some time to decide where you'd like to order frrom.
Ahhhh good to know, thanks

Wow SooSoo's version looks great. Gonna stick with the Arkham version to represent Deathstroke in the collection but I think I would have gone with that if I didn't. A really good job with the armor on that one. Zero wonkiness and the proportions looks great.

fullsizeoutput_6c1_1143x.jpg

Deathostroke actor.jpg

That HT version is a nice figure, but I skipped it because I felt the head is too small to go with my live action Batman figures (I don't collect the Arkham line). It was a tough decision, but that's why I'm super happy about these third-party releases lol

Last edited:
That HT version is a nice figure, but I skipped it because I felt the head is too small to go with my live action Batman figures (I don't collect the Arkham line). It was a tough decision, but that's why I'm super happy about these third-party releases lol

I skipped the Hot toys because I couldn't play Arkham origins, and the only Deathstroke I knew was from Arkham Knight, and his confrontation with Batman is really bad in this game, I later discovered the cool fight in Arkham Origins.

Just chiming in that for third party figures One Sixth Kit, Giantoy, and TNS figures have all done a great job in my experience. I used NeoGeek once as well (just checked, specifically for Flashpoint Studio “Doomsday Reveler”) and similarly it was fine.

Looks good, but lost all confidence in SooSoo toys.
They used to be my go-to 3rd party company. I would always wait and see if they would announce a figure before ordering from another 3rd party co.

But now, their extreme delays, added to their lack of communication and updates broke all faith I have in them.

I have 5 SooSoo Toys figures on PO, and most of them are from over a year ago:
Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing 2.0, Ozymandias and.....Homelander !!!

Stop announcing, start releasing already !
You would think Moducase is running SooSoo Toys these days.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s5.jpg
s6.jpg
s7.jpg
s8.jpg
s9.jpg
s11.jpg
s10.jpg
s12.jpg

The Collectible Figurine special features:
-(One)Detailed Head sculpt
-(One)masked head sculpt
-Body with over 28points of articulations
-Approximately 32CM tall
-Eight(8)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of hand for holding hand gun
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of hand for holding sword

Costume:
-One(1)The suit include armor

Weapons:
-One(1)Hand gun
-Two(2)metal sword
-One(1)Helmet

Accessories:
-One(1)figure stand

Release date: Q2/2024

Deathstroke on Luthor's yacht looks great but I still went for the Flashpoint Knightmare future version.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna do an analysis and see which of the 2 figures are more accurate to the movie? 😂

Yoo, nice.

I opted for the Flashpoint Knightmare version because it's such a great take on the suit- but this does enough right that I may have to pick it up.

SooSoo have nailed the suit- even if it does look almost fresh off the shelf- and, yes, the drop holster on the JL boat scene should have two thigh straps unlike the Knightmare scene's single strap (which FP inconveniently decided to omit altogether on their Knightmare version, along with the the tactical knife, grenades and shells over his shoulder....)
View attachment 661032
Shame they went with rubbery, sculpted straps and buckles. I much prefer some genuine, tactical webbing material- but it has allowed SooSoo to really cut the bulk of the buckles down. League of Shadows symbol on the sword handle is also well spotted by SST. Looks like FP didn't quite know what that was meant to be so just did a red blob.
Here was Chopper Face's first run down.

Definitely will preorder this. He'll go well with Batman from The Flash or Even Pattinson Batman since his armor here is more in line with the Arkham style design.

Back