SooSoo Toys- Deadkiller (Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I like this version over the FP ones, I find more accuracy in this one and much prefer the slimmer nonfunctional buckles. Still not sure if I will PO this though, lot of stuff yet to come in.

This one does appear to top the FP yacht version.

As I’m only getting their Knightmare figure, which is very much a unique look for Deathstroke, I don’t feel too much like I’d be overdoing it by getting this guy to join my more comic inspired Batman display.

This one does appear to top the FP yacht version.

As I’m only getting their Knightmare figure, which is very much a unique look for Deathstroke, I don’t feel too much like I’d be overdoing it by getting this guy to join my more comic inspired Batman display.
I have been thinking of getting this since this thread opened and I saw the pictures. I had been planning on getting the standard FP version but I prefer the look of this SooSoo.

I feel like you have a much more discerning eye than I do, and since this figure seems to get your approval, I’m off the fence …giving to PO tonight 😁

Totally forgot this version of Slade was a member of the league of assassins/ league of shadows same as Bruce. I remember they said the reason he was the main villain in Ben's solo Batman was because they were peers and slade had a rivalry with Bruce and was his equal in terms of skill and even a bit more better then him. Batgirl was meant to be in the film and both her and Batfleck would fight slide together on the rooftops of Gotham.

Totally forgot this version of Slade was a member of the league of assassins/ league of shadows same as Bruce. I remember they said the reason he was the main villain in Ben's solo Batman was because they were peers and slade had a rivalry with Bruce and was his equal in terms of skill and even a bit more better then him. Batgirl was meant to be in the film and both her and Batfleck would fight slide together on the rooftops of Gotham.
Joe Manganiello said he was going to hunt Bruce and everything that meant something to him like a shark.

Joe Manganiello said he was going to hunt Bruce and everything that meant something to him like a shark.
Yeah definitely bad blood. Maybe the idea was Slade wanted to be heir to Ras and he favored Bruce more, and that's what set him to hold a grudge.

Now on the fence on this, hmm. It feels like an impulse buy though.

Like when I bought Soosoo’s Knightwing. Cool figure, yes. But since I have limited display space I rotate figures strictly on mood and whim. So after first getting him I displayed him for about a month. And back into the box he went. And there he has stayed ever since. I feel like this figure will suffer the same fate.

The Flashpoint Knightmare version is a must to complete the Knightmare team. And at least once in a blue moon I‘m sure will display them to enjoy that offbeat assortment of characters.

Like when I bought Soosoo’s Knightwing. Cool figure, yes. But since I have limited display space I rotate figures strictly on mood and whim. So after first getting him I displayed him for about a month. And back into the box he went. And there he has stayed ever since. I feel like this figure will suffer the same fate.

The Flashpoint Knightmare version is a must to complete the Knightmare team. And at least once in a blue moon I‘m sure will display them to enjoy that offbeat assortment of characters.

I've gone back and forth on this one too. I wouldn't mind a Deathstroke figure.

The unmasked sculpt doesn't look great, though I'd have him masked anyway. As iterations go, I wish the movie costume had more blue in it. Hot Toys' was very blue, but I didn't buy him because his armour made him appear chunky and lumpy.

Soosoo's is sleaker, but colourwise he doesn't 'pop' like the HT.

Look at it this way. You have the opportunity to have the main villain from the non made Batlfeck movie.

I will be getting this.

Look at it this way. You have the opportunity to have the main villain from the non made Batlfeck movie.

I will be getting this.

A reminder of what we didn't get... Well, the whole experience of being a Snyderverse fan is bittersweet to begin with! Nevertheless that seems like a good way for me to think about it in order to appreciate it. I expect he'll pair up nicely with both BvS and JL Tac Suit Batman for some neat photo shoots.

Just pulled the trigger and ordered this one. After thinking about it a little more, I like the overall look and color scheme of this a little better than the Flashpoint version.

Although the Flashpoint figure does look more worn, there is some nice appearance of wear and damage to this Deadkiller armor yet the armor still “pops” in a really cool way that makes it more visually interesting to me.

Finally, I only have one SooSoo figure (Gambit), and I think he is a really nice figure that doesn’t look out of place with my Hot Toys figures, so that provides me with more confidence in ordering this version of Deathstroke

Do you guys agree the mask should be slightly larger?

zacksnydersjusticeleague_20231021_171512_0.jpg

Attachments

• ds3.jpg
    ds3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ds2.jpg
    ds2.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ds1.jpg
    ds1.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: