SooSoo Toys- Deadkiller (Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SooSoo posted this image along with an update on their status that they’re not shut down or closed, but are just delayed. Anyways looks pretty awesome.

IMG_2834.jpeg

They're delayed is an understatement. I preordered "The Wingman" (Robin) in January 2022 and it still isn't out. Outsourced to Hot Toys?

Wow very cool announcement, will definitely buy it. I hope this isn't delayed, but I won't mind too much since I'm still keeping my Flashpoint version.

Wow very cool announcement, will definitely buy it. I hope this isn't delayed, but I won't mind too much since I'm still keeping my Flashpoint version.
Which one do you think will be better?
I don’t have any figures made by either company.

Hmm, I have both Flashpoints on order. I think this is slightly better but the weathering doesn't look as lived in, but it does come with the standard Deathstroke head, which I probably won't use.

Meme Think GIF

I’m 100% content with the Flashpoint Knightmare figure. Or I guess I should say how it looks in the promo photos at least.

This figure of him on Luthor’s yacht is cool but I’ve got to draw the line somewhere. Another factor: do I want to wait 5 years for it to release. Soosoo is soofar behind in its production.

Last edited:
Which one do you think will be better?
I don’t have any figures made by either company.
The Flashpoint has more weathering and the Knightmare version going for them, but I'd probably prefer Soosoo in terms of quality because I'm biased lol, I have many Soosoo figures that have good costumes and paint and only one Flashpoint. But Soosoo delays recently are bad, so Flashpoint might come out first so I'm not canceling it, and I like its colors and weathering. I have one Flashpoint, the "Guarder" which is Tobey wrestling suit Spidey which is good but feels more "third-party" than some of my Soosoo, but when others show their Flashpoint collections they look fine, so I'd say the biggest factors for many might be weathering and possible release date. It's cool to have options, I can't wait to get either version to go with my Batman!

Very cool. I've already got the Flashpoint version on order. Both companies produce good figures. I've got a handful by Soosoo, and they're all great. I've got 2 by Flashpoint, and they are both nice as well. Win win situation for collectors.

Yoo, nice.

I opted for the Flashpoint Knightmare version because it's such a great take on the suit- but this does enough right that I may have to pick it up.

SooSoo have nailed the suit- even if it does look almost fresh off the shelf- and, yes, the drop holster on the JL boat scene should have two thigh straps unlike the Knightmare scene's single strap (which FP inconveniently decided to omit altogether on their Knightmare version, along with the the tactical knife, grenades and shells over his shoulder....)
Deathstroke Figures.jpg

Shame they went with rubbery, sculpted straps and buckles. I much prefer some genuine, tactical webbing material- but it has allowed SooSoo to really cut the bulk of the buckles down. League of Shadows symbol on the sword handle is also well spotted by SST. Looks like FP didn't quite know what that was meant to be so just did a red blob.

You guys make good points thanks (@Chopper Face, @Mogli, @Alatar, @T8OO, @Turtle882)

All three have significant appeal. I currently have the Flashpoint (regular version) on order and I think it looks really cool, but I have to admit that I really like the way the color pops and the less weathered look of the SooSoo figure. I will not allow myself to have both.

The upside is that either way I have an M249 light machine gun to go with which ever one I end up with 😁

Last edited:
Wow SooSoo's version looks great. Gonna stick with the Arkham version to represent Deathstroke in the collection but I think I would have gone with that if I didn't. A really good job with the armor on that one. Zero wonkiness and the proportions looks great.

fullsizeoutput_6c1_1143x.jpg
How are his joints and the scale armor holding up over the years?

Does anyone know where this SooSoo figure can be ordered?

I think I need it

Attachments

• 8D01C003-C55E-42E9-A749-B6AA5B1C3795.jpeg
    8D01C003-C55E-42E9-A749-B6AA5B1C3795.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you!!

Do your have any preferences between those three? I have never ordered from TNS or KG before, but I have ordered from Giantoy twice and both transactions went well.

Giantoy is the safest of the 3 but all are good options.

Giantoy is the safest of the 3 but all are good options.
Thanks!

Just looked but didn’t see him in the SooSoo offerings for either site for some reason. Maybe he isn’t available yet or maybe I screwed up somehow (not unlikely).

Last edited:
Thanks!

Just looked but didn’t see him in the SooSoo offerings for either site for some reason. Maybe he isn’t available yet or maybe I screwed up somehow (not unlikely).

oh yeah, its not available to PO yet, probably wont be for awhile as they said they're catching up on their Homelander before putting anything else out.

Back