SooSoo Toys - Rurouni Kenshin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a request from Giantoy to pay the balance for this today - Kenshin is imminent!

Paid for my invoice. Happy to see this is releasing finally. I have the base from the VTS version and some of the bloody clothing from that set as well to combine with this.

Here is a photo taken from FB repost by someone.
FB_IMG_1704657144491.jpg

I'm hoping it's just the angle of how it was taken in the photo. Overall he looks great and I'm glad I'll be able to own a Kenshin that won't cost me 3k or so.

I own the Previous one, the battle damaged, before I knew about Soosoo...but this looks like a must buy also. It does look good.

I have an extra kenshin suit already, so I guess this might make a third Kenshin figure when I get it. I

Just PO this. So exciting. Can’t wait. Likely to send this headsculpt for hair rooting. And displaying him on a minimalist wooden base.

Any idea how are you displaying yours?

Where do you get your sculpts rooted?

This looks good. I have the VTS battle damaged version, I am leaning towards getting this also.

I have a Custom just missing another head....

Might have 3 Kenshins in the End....those films were ALL well done.

Only thing that looks weird to me is the hair strand sculpts. Maybe someone will make a better aftermarket hair piece.

Got Kenshin today and Sweet Christmas! This is Soosootoys best figure imo. The head sculpt attaches to the neck with a magnet similar to HT Dx19 Batman or their Darth Mauls. The arms are relatively easy to switch out, you do need a bit of force but not so much to pop them off. The sword is amazing in craftsmanship it looks like a high end custom sword (also the length is fine in hand) the tabi socks are real fabric and has good ankle and toe articulation only the pegs do seem a tad loose, but TNS sent an email that SooSoo provided extra ankle pegs in case. I'm seriously thinking of buying another one to have customized into a battle damaged version and even have the sculpts rooted. You guys won't be disappointed with this.

I think there is a price mistake as TNS has raised the price to $276? It was 205 yesterday. They could be charging more as it's in demand/seems to be a popular item.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 21-26-42 Soosootoys sst046 1_6 scale Ronin Kenshin (In Stock).png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 21-26-42 Soosootoys sst046 1_6 scale Ronin Kenshin (In Stock).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I think there is a price mistake as TNS has raised the price to $276? It was 205 yesterday. They could be charging more as it's in demand/seems to be a popular item.
Damn and it was $205 when I put in my cart just now. Update: nope it's actually still $205 in my cart.

I guess don't delete from cart and checkout. I know on the site it's 276.

Slightly scummy, but who knows what is happening on their end?

I guess don't delete from cart and checkout. I know on the site it's 276.

Slightly scummy, but who knows what is happening on their end?
Sadly unless I can get funds before it removes it from my cart I doubt I'll be able to get a second one. Also I just noticed that underneath the clothes the body is a standard ttm type body. But it has a chest/neck piece similar to what shumi arts did with theirs connected possibly on the ball joint of the body. That's actually really cool. If I need to I can switch the body out to something that is a bit more stiff in articulation in case this one becomes to loose.

Back