SooSoo - 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf Geralt (Netflix) Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know,they have used gazillion versions of modified AT027 body so won't be surprised if they used it again. What makes me think so is weird thights, hate legs on that body. But AT017 has weird thights as well so you might be right.

P.S. I advised them to recast MOS body and stop using AT027 and Soo Soo replied NO. lol They have ruined lot of good figures with bad bodies imo. Body is equally important as a headsculpt, especially when characters wear tight clothes.
I just say wait I doubt they'll use a worldbox body on this character knowing how Henry's body type was in the Witcher. I do think it could be a modded truetype body like what they have used for their previous figures like Gambit. Seeing as how the sculpt has a neck.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s5.jpg
s6.jpg
s7.jpg
s8.jpg
s9.jpg
s10.jpg
s11.jpg
s12.jpg
s13.jpg
s14.jpg
s15.jpg
s16.jpg

Soosootoys 1/6 Scale Collectible
SST048 White wolf

Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com
The Collectible Figurine special features:
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt with blackening vesion
-Body with over 30 points of articulations
-Approximately 30cm tall
-Eight(8)pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding sword hands
-One(1)pair of mystic power-using hands

Costume
-One(1)Black coat
-One(1)black pants
-One(1)black armor
-One(1)pair of shoulder armor
-One(1)black belt
-One(1)pair of arm guards
-One(1)pair of detachable boots
-One(1)Necklace
-One(1)black cloak

Weapons:
-Two(2)Silver swords
-One(1)knife

Accessories:
-Four(4)Magic medicine bottle
-One(1)Bag
-One(1)Figure stand

5D8C34ED-58B4-4AA6-958E-406C01FB405E.jpeg
1427CBD9-8C0F-42C1-B303-456CFE03D1B5.jpeg

So just seen the final photos and in my opinion I think Buzztoys headsculpt looks better. Not to say it looks bad and I actually do prefer the outfit for season 2 but I think the likeness to Henry is closer in Buzztoys? What do you think?

Yeah no this looks better then Buzztoys version, and that's only comparing the prototype images. I know Buzztoys was resculpting their head and that plus some other reasons is why it's delayed. But I preordered this on TNS asap. Best Cavill likeness as Geralt and the figure itself looks amazing I'm sure the second (toxin) sculpt will be great also. The body also looks like a good fit it doesn't look like a worldbox body thankfully so we'll see how he is in hand though I feel the neck shouldn't be exposed as much as his shirt under the armor covered his neck a bit more.
6db35d28e5031b2d1a399caafe094e29.jpg

View attachment 620221View attachment 620222

So just seen the final photos and in my opinion I think Buzztoys headsculpt looks better. Not to say it looks bad and I actually do prefer the outfit for season 2 but I think the likeness to Henry is closer in Buzztoys? What do you think?
That comparison actually makes me think SooSoo's has the better likeness by a mile. However their hair sculpt is bringing it down a bit. Seeing this sculpt with some high quality rooted hair would really do it wonders.

X7byJn4.png

Definately looks better than BuzzToys - looks good overall in my opinion, hair is a bit spaghetti-ish and I feel like the swords are a little short and the cloak genuinely looks like someone threw a dishcloth on him and said "**** it! It'll do!"
But honestly I think this is one is a better likenesses to Cavill - especially in this role.

Already convinced myself not to go for a Netflix Witcher figure though - such wasted potential.....

Last edited:
It’s so interesting to see how everyone sees these figures we get so differently at times. Really gives everyone the chance to get what they love! Look forward to seeing both of the final pieces we get for these two …. Such a shame we won’t be getting more Henry as Geralt!

Wow, that looks really good. I agree with what others have said about the hair though, it could be sculpted better for sure. I really don’t know much about this company so I’m not sure how their final product compares to the prototype.

I think Soosoo would have been better off just sculpting his hair combed back like on the Buzztoys head. Even the best hair sculpt is never going to capture how the hair actually looks hanging down by his face.

So fully awaken rn and can make my judgement lol I think figure overall looks great, but Buzztoys one has a better proportions,body looks realistically large as it should be and head sits well on it. Overall silhouette looks as Cavill. Soo Soo one has a large head and smaller body imo, look at these short hands and thin thights,he looks somehow short,takes appearance likeness away imo. I think sculpt looks good, none of them captured his eyes properly but I think they look fine. From certain angles likeness looks great. I'm in the minority, I love Soo Soo hair, it has a dimension and I'm sure in person it will look good. I'm curious to see what Buzz did with the updated sculpt,it's been 84 years.
Overall I'm happy and grateful and everything I said is just nitpicking. I'll definitely preorder multiples and cancel some Hot Toys lol

Hope Giantoy puts him up soon, don't have nerve for TNS

So fully awaken rn and can make my judgement lol I think figure overall looks great, but Buzztoys one has a better proportions,body looks realistically large as it should be and head sits well on it. Overall silhouette looks as Cavill. Soo Soo one has a large head and smaller body imo, look at these short hands and thin thights,he looks somehow short,takes appearance likeness away imo. I think sculpt looks good, none of them captured his eyes properly but I think they look fine. From certain angles likeness looks great. I'm in the minority, I love Soo Soo hair, it has a dimension and I'm sure in person it will look good. I'm curious to see what Buzz did with the updated sculpt,it's been 84 years.
Overall I'm happy and grateful and everything I said is just nitpicking. I'll definitely preorder multiples and cancel some Hot Toys lol

Hope Giantoy puts him up soon, don't have nerve for TNS
SooSoo figures have what I like to call Crocodile Arm Syndrome
1674819383020.png

The brow shadow is giving him a cross eyed look, and that body looks like it barely moves. I still think the mouth and chin need work.
Still, costume looks nice and looks like it does have a 2 part boot after all.

Attachments

• 471FAE06-DB2C-4567-AC9A-00BAA9E4C696.png
    471FAE06-DB2C-4567-AC9A-00BAA9E4C696.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
Back