SooSoo - 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf Geralt (Netflix) Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that it’s Cavill’s Geralt… The face is not bad at all, but the hair breaks it for me, what can I say. Sure thing everything else is better than Buzztoys attempt, but hair isn’t imo. Colour, bulkyness and design are just wrong, and I cannot unsee it. I hope I could, everything else I can deal with and it’s perfectly fine for the price this sell at - I did say it was a me thing expecting a higher quality Cavill figure, not from Soosoo but in general. Still can’t deal with the hair even at the price. If it had something closer to Buzztoys hair I’d be all in.

If most people are ok and I’m the only crazy one complaining about the hair (which it looks like I am), sure thing Soosoo will not change plans… if everyone thought it’s awefull, what would there be wrong in asking for improvements? This is a community… we actually give information to the manufacturers about what we like or don’t, it’s very valuable information actually. We cannot expect though that they will make changes suddenly once it arrives, especially if there hasn’t been any noise about it. I’d never preorder based on hopeful thoughts.

I do have Soosoo’s Gambit which I believe is a masterpiece, and the hair is actually one of my favourite things about it. Also, good rant but don’t count me in that group. I’ve been in your position the whole Inart Joker thread, if you think I’m being picky here, please, be my guest, follow me there and have fun. Grab a ruler though. It’s hard debating with OT Customs… :ROFLMAO:
Based on S2 appearance hair looks pretty accurate. There is no other way to make a separated hair strands on a sculpted hair. We need to keep in mind sculpted hair limitations. Is this figure perfect? No,but I'm grateful for what it is.

P.S. I don't agree that this one is better than Buzztoys one. Have u seen Buzztoys production updates? Sculpt looks amazing,they are just too different from each other,which is a great thing.

Excited to see him! Both of them are too different from each other and gonna be interesting to see them together on display!
Yup only thing I felt was lacking on the Buzztoys figure is the hands. He only comes with one gripping hand and it would have been nice to have a full pair. But thankfully with the SooSoo version you could probably swap. Plus I was planning to buy spare pants and shirt and possibly boots from this one to use on Buzztoys Geralt for his alternative look.

I’m thinking I’ll stick to this one over buzztoys as well. Watching the show again (I know, I know) this one looks like it may come out better and even though the hair is iffy, it’s messy like it is in the show.

I’m looking forward to definitely having both and even a season 3 version if they make one
Threezero is making one as they teased trailer on their feed. Usually that means that they got the license. So they'll probably do Season 3 version. He was in his casual look for 99% of the season so I think we gonna get that outfit in some point, even when he wears ''armour'' type outfit he still wears casual look underneath.

Threezero is making one as they teased trailer on their feed. Usually that means that they got the license. So they'll probably do Season 3 version. He was in his casual look for 99% of the season so I think we gonna get that outfit in some point, even when he wears ''armour'' type outfit he still wears casual look underneath.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. For most the of the time he’s just in his casual look, especially season 3 so I hope we do get that look eventually

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. For most the of the time he’s just in his casual look, especially season 3 so I hope we do get that look eventually
I actually think his outfit in S3 even if it's only in certain episodes is my favorite of his looks.
3f9ff5213ce7ee3cc416ecd72b1cd9fe.jpg

Reminds me of Manticore armour from the game! One of my favs! I'd love to have a figure in this look!
My thoughts also. Plus it's more in line with how Geralt wears his outfit in the books minus the studs on the jerkin. And it's actually a bit more practical to have the scabbard on a strap that he can pull forward rather then being completely attached to his back. Though they still made a practical way of how that worked also.

S2 Armour and casual shirt look are my favs but definitely gonna be happy if someone makes S3 "Armour" version. He is wearing same casual look inside that jacket so I think it will make a nice figure with two appearance options.

S2 Armour and casual shirt look are my favs but definitely gonna be happy if someone makes S3 "Armour" version. He is wearing same casual look inside that jacket so I think it will make a nice figure with two appearance options.
If they do S3 outfit it will be way easier to do the casual shirt look as it seems his shirt inside the tunic is unbutton like always. Only thing to do is roll up the sleeves when having him in that look.

Back