SooSoo - 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf Geralt (Netflix) Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still happening they just delayed preorders and a reveal until next year after their CNY as they posted about it on FB. So most of their recent reveals won't be out until next year since this is the last day of 2022.

It's still happening they just delayed preorders and a reveal until next year after their CNY as they posted about it on FB. So most of their recent reveals won't be out until next year since this is the last day of 2022.
Honestly when they announced these figures, I thought they were ''secret projects'' through the year and all figures were already produced as it said ''Christmas 2022'' release. I hope they'll show something soon and it looks beautiful.

Last edited:
1674130051336.png
1674130059367.png

Shared by L Sculptor on Facebook
"Sculpt by Me
Work for Soosootoys
Geralt z Rivii as herry william
2019-The witcher"

Looks better than the BuzzToys head (early stage though) but darn, i would need one real hair Geralt too

Looks better than the BuzzToys head (early stage though) but darn, i would need one real hair Geralt too
At this stage,hair looks definitely better than buzztoys one. Lets see how final buzz looks, we haven't seen anything for 84 years. But I have a feel soo soo gonna ruin that beautiful sculp with AT027 body again

Literally just seen these pictures and came straight here to post and already on here 🤣 the sculpt looks great and hair looks perfect! Agreed better than Buzztoys one. Looks like I’ll be getting another Witcher figure 🤦🏻‍♂️

the more Witcher, the better. I also think the hair for a s2 Geralt would always look better since the wig was better than s1

Last edited:
Sculpt looks good but SooSoo’s paint apps never really hit the mark for me, especially in the eyes they all suffer from that dead glossy eye syndrome.

Back