SooSoo - 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf Geralt (Netflix) Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 619065View attachment 619066

Shared by L Sculptor on Facebook
"Sculpt by Me
Work for Soosootoys
Geralt z Rivii as herry william
2019-The witcher"
God I wish that was a Witcher 3 sculpt. Part of me wants a Cavill Witcher figure but all the behind the scenes stuff has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

how-old-is-geralt-in-the-witcher-3_feature.jpg

My interest has increased a fair bit now.

Respect to Cavill for attempting to stand up for his character, the lore, keeping the shows direction faithful to the source material, and provide fans with a series they could be excited for in the face of the cackling ideologues running things who openly detest and ridicule the material they’re profiting off and the people who make it profitable.

Both Geralt and Henry stand for holding your ground against big, ugly monsters and doing what you know is right even when it’s risky. That’s worth having represented on your shelf.

My interest has increased a fair bit now.

Respect to Cavill for attempting to stand up for his character, the lore, keeping the shows direction faithful to the source material, and provide fans with a series they could be excited for in the face of the cackling ideologues running things who openly detest and ridicule the material they’re profiting off and the people who make it profitable.

Both Geralt and Henry stand for holding your ground against big, ugly monsters and doing what you know is right even when it’s risky. That’s worth having represented on your shelf.
And there's no bigger, uglier, monster than Netflix.

Wish someone recasted Man of Steel body, best body imo. That AT027 modified body needs to go. Have high hopes for Buzztoys body as Lim worked on it. However Soo Soo head won't work on Buzz body as Soo Soo sculpt comes with a neck, while Buzz one has seam at the jaw. So we can't mix these two.

Last edited:
How do we even know it's a AT027? That body has a sculpted neck and is massive. I think it's a AT017 which would work better as it has the broad chest like Henry and it has no neck.
84d5d3dc-ec59-48b8-9ea5-1658d8239ce5.jpg

How do we even know it's a AT027? That body has a sculpted neck and is massive. I think it's a AT017 which would work better as it has the broad chest like Henry and it has no neck. View attachment 620104
I don't know,they have used gazillion versions of modified AT027 body so won't be surprised if they used it again. What makes me think so is weird thights, hate legs on that body. But AT017 has weird thights as well so you might be right.

P.S. I advised them to recast MOS body and stop using AT027 and Soo Soo replied NO. lol They have ruined lot of good figures with bad bodies imo. Body is equally important as a headsculpt, especially when characters wear tight clothes.

Last edited:
Looks like a solid boot, no cut/two-part.
A split could easily be hidden under that bottom strap.
My SooSoo Gambit and Comedian have split boots so they know it's something we like and looks like most of their booted characters have used a split.

Does SooSoo use Worldbox bodies now then and isn't the MOS body gigantically oversized?

Last edited:
A splitm could easily be hidden under that bottom strap.
My SooSoo Gambit and Comedian have split boots so they know it's something we like and looks like most of their booted characters have used a split.

Does SooSoo use Worldbox bodies now then and isn't the MOS body gigantically oversized?
AT027 is bigger than MOS body. I love MOS proportions, looks as a DAVID statue.

Back