Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sony Spider-Man Animated film (2018)

https://collider.com/animated-spiderman-movie-miles-morales/

During a presentation by Sony Pictures Animation for their upcoming film slate, some details*for their*Untitled Animated Spider-Man Project were revealed at long last. In addition to the confirmation that the project would be a stand-alone feature, it’s now official: Miles Morales is coming to the big screen! We’ll have more up shortly, but for now, take a look at Sony’s announcements.
Written by*Phil Lord*and executive produced by Lord and*Chris Miller, and directed by*Bob Persichetti*(The Little Prince) and Peter Ramsey (Rise of the Guardians), the Sony film is due to open December 21, 2018

I still don't get the desire for Miles Morales. Spider-Man will always be Peter Parker to me.

Morales is okay. It's O'Hara where the money's at.

Best Spider-Man: 2099

Best Scarlet Spider: Kaine

Best Venom: Flash

Fight me.

pete-punched.gif

The coloring must have been wrong on my old Spider-Man comics. I always thought he was a white dude?

I hate miles but the animation looks nice

Cool visuals but I hate 3D cartoons. Pass.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is so special about Miles Morales as Spiderman besides him being black for the sjw millennials?

Looks terrible. Looks worse than Ninja batman

Back