Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sony Spider-Man Animated film (2018)

DC crushes Marvel on TV not even a debate. Your example of daredevil is silly. Get to 6 seasons of high quality tv then compare Arrow and Daredevil.

BTW iron fist, inhumans and agents of shield are all horrible shows and even the team up is bang on average.

There definitely aren't 6 seasons of quality from Arrow :lol

There definitely aren't any seasons of quality from AOS or Inhumans. :lol

Not silly at all. Quite honestly it is all subjective. I couldn't get into Punisher and I saw it all. Nothing stellar. Iron Fist is a whine-fest, Luke Cage was decent with Cottonmouth. Bombed after that. Defenders is watchable Nyquil. Last 3 episodes of Daredevil S1 and most of S2 was just ugh. I did like Jessica Jones, but it was 4 episodes too long. You compare Netflix with an average of 8 episodes per DC 23 episodes.

DC owns Marvel on TV. No buts.

There definitely aren't 6 seasons of quality from Arrow :lol

Arrow has had a couple of disappointing seasons but overall its a great show. Daredevil so far has been awesome but get to 6 seasons before you compare the 2 shows.

Why in the promos for this does it refer to him as half "Latinx". What does this mean?

latino and latina discriminates against the trans and non binary non gender community, so latinX includes those people,

latino and latina discriminates against the trans and non binary non gender community, so latinX includes those people,
But he is a straight man, so he is latino. Gender specific words don't discriminate against anyone. How about just use that made up new one to refer to the .1% of the population that doesn't conform?

But he is a straight man, so he is latino. Gender specific words don't discriminate against anyone. How about just use that made up new one to refer to the .1% of the population that doesn't conform?

if you were in California or Sweden this could land you in jail lol

but yes, it makes no sense, in that case just say Latin, or Hispanic. the Term hispanic already exists but they wanted to be extra special. you cant use latino because it assumes his gender (EVEN if he identifies as male) assuming someone's gender or misgendering someone is a criminal offense in parts of the usa, Canada and EU

if you were in California or Sweden this could land you in jail lol
everything wrong with human civilization part deux

5977bcb780f37cc4c7f67efa98f71941--point-of-view-the-view.jpg

New trailer looks straight up awesome. Looks like it will blow homecoming out of the water. That style !!! Spiderman is perfect for an animated movie. I'm down for a whole trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like it too. Jake as Peter is actually an amazing idea.

I disagree. It was incredibly distracting hearing his voice. The trailer has great visuals, the story is cool, the music was great, but Jake was just too........idk what's the right word, annoying? distracting?

Back