Sith Probe Droid IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Finally. Thank you.

Make sure your balls are clean and positioned correctly.

Well, I've played with them a bit, so they're about ready, I think. Hopefully they won't shift in the night.

Wor-Gar said:
What -- no one wants to post pictures of their Probe Droids? Are they too insignificant?

They fall a little short when you get Legolas, T-800, T-1000 and Rambo bust all in the same week as the probes, but I'll be doing some stuff with them and Maul soon enough :)

Wor-Gar said:
What -- no one wants to post pictures of their Probe Droids? Are they too insignificant? They don't really count?

Come on! Let's see your balls!

:D
Josh posted some in the other probe thread

It's probably Nikon or Canon. My brother has a good camera, and lighting setups too, but unfortunately I don't and he lives 5 hours away...

Sucks too at campus because they are offering money for good pictures of the snow around here (Arkansas, but most people are from Texas| Snow, It's Amazing) And I really need a camera for some of my 3D work.

I also have to reorganize my Sideshow stuff, before I left I had all of them on one shelf and they aren't really posed that great so when I get back I'll have the Probes and possibly Boushh to pose along with them. And then I'll be able to bump some old threads and post pictures.

Wor-Gar said:
Man, Josh, that camera is just outstanding.

That's it. I gotta get a new camera. What one did you get, Josh? Sony?
He got one of the new Canon Rebel XTI if I remeber correct. If you are looking for a new camera i would say go with either Canon or Nikon. I prefer Nikon and I am getting a new D200 to replace my old D70.

mfoga said:
He got one of the new Canon Rebel XTI if I remeber correct. If you are looking for a new camera i would say go with either Canon or Nikon. I prefer Nikon and I am getting a new D200 to replace my old D70.

I have an old Canon right now, but it was and still is a really good camera so I'll most likely stick with Canon. I'll have to look into this Rebel XTI.

Thanks!

Wor-Gar said:
I have an old Canon right now, but it was and still is a really good camera so I'll most likely stick with Canon. I'll have to look into this Rebel XTI.

Thanks!

I'd stay with Canon, that's the type of camera I use and you like my image quality too, I just don't post them in hi-res but they come out as nice as Josh's. I had a Nikon before but for me, you can't beat canon for their camera's or their image quality, great stuff.

MF your stuff comes out great!! Not just nice but really really good!!

Wor-Gar said:
Man, Josh, that camera is just outstanding.

That's it. I gotta get a new camera. What one did you get, Josh? Sony?

Thanks WG!! I'm so happy with it as I've said. Some of the best money I've ever spent for sure.

I got a Canon EOS 350D. Here's a page that talks all about it.

Canon Digital SLR

350 D is the camera I've got too.... all my pics are taken with it, along with most of the ones on my travel photos website below. Great camera

hunky_artist said:
350 D is the camera I've got too.... all my pics are taken with it, along with most of the ones on my travel photos website below. Great camera

Yeah, its really sweet! I can't wait to take pics at SDCC this year.

jlcmsu said:
MF your stuff comes out great!! Not just nice but really really good!!

Thanks WG!! I'm so happy with it as I've said. Some of the best money I've ever spent for sure.

I got a Canon EOS 350D. Here's a page that talks all about it.

Canon Digital SLR

Thanks Josh!

I was looking at the Canon SD700 IS too. Anyone know anything about that one?

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks Josh!

I was looking at the Canon SD700 IS too. Anyone know anything about that one?

Looks kind of standard. Looks good for a general digital camera, but if I wanted to do some really good photography I'd go for something better. However, that would probably do quite well for what you'd want it for.

Vader AL said:
my balls are still in the box.

Lol, mine are as well....I'm waiting for Jabba to hit before I put them out, Salacious is still in a box as well because I'm sure things will get moved around when Jabba hits...

darthviper107 said:
Looks kind of standard. Looks good for a general digital camera, but if I wanted to do some really good photography I'd go for something better. However, that would probably do quite well for what you'd want it for.

Thanks!

I do want a small camera that I can easily take on trips, etc. Something that can fit in my pocket. The review for the SD700 was pretty good on Cnet. Certainly the one Josh has is much better, but I'm also looking for convenience in size and weight.

MaulFan said:
I'd stay with Canon, that's the type of camera I use and you like my image quality too, I just don't post them in hi-res but they come out as nice as Josh's. I had a Nikon before but for me, you can't beat canon for their camera's or their image quality, great stuff.

Which model do you have?

Back