Sith Probe Droid IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came along with Leggy today, can't wait to check em out. Excellent pics thanks Wor-Gar. :chew

darthviper107 said:
They already said that the sand bases can be used for anyone. It just has a black connector that goes into the slot which holds the rods. If you want to use Qui-Gon or whatever, you can just take the black part out and put in Qui-Gon's stand.

Doesn't look to be that way. The sand base and probe connector piece seem to be attached to the base competely. I don't want to pull too hard to break it, but it wasn't moving at all with the force I did use. I guess that would be right since the inclusive is the seperate sand base, which makes it special.

attachment.php

Memnoch21 said:
I fear the backlash the day I change my avatar. :lol

Just for the record, there are three things that should not be joked about here on the board:

1. Religion
2. Politics
3. Memnoch changing his avatar

tomandshell said:
Just for the record, there are three things that should not be joked about here on the board:

1. Religion
2. Politics
3. Memnoch changing his avatar
Indeed. We need that avatar especially since jessewilson doesn't come around much these days. Also did you hear the joke about the Rabbi, the Priest, and the republican?

Notice Tom my response to your last post came at 42 minutes after the hour.

Bannister said:
Indeed. We need that avatar especially since jessewilson doesn't come around much these days. Also did you hear the joke about the Rabbi, the Priest, and the republican?

yea, he hasnt been around much lately. Now if only that picture was from a video file so that we could have from the time the finger comes near her lips to that resulting image.

Memnoch21 said:
yea, he hasnt been around much lately. Now if only that picture was from a video file so that we could have from the time the finger comes near her lips to that resulting image.
Ah, the stuff of dreams.

Back