Sith Probe Droid IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
my balls looked a little silverish through the packaging....i didnt open them yet

Mine are also "silverish"... I'm curious just how much they vary. Obitingx's balls look very silver...mine not so much...and Josh's look very dark. Wonder what color Mikey's balls are? Or mfoga's?

Actually....It's the flash.

Mine are darker than the photo shows.

It would of been better if the sand covers went over the entire base imo.

They still :rock

Okay, here are my pics...

p2010001zc3.jpg

p2010003zn0.jpg

p2010005nq8.jpg

p2010006xb4.jpg

A couple of shots of the bracelet. I was hoping to use this on Maul's other hands, but it's too small. Basically, it'll only fit on regular handed figures.:monkey4

p2010007zs2.jpg

p2010008ac6.jpg

Individually, these can be fun, too!

p2010009ku3.jpg

And finally, MAUL'S BALLS!!!!

p2010011hb2.jpg

Nice pics Mikey, I just got a good look at my balls and they are dark silver, much like yours.

Having inflicted my lack of photography skills on the 12" Legolas thread, I now turn my attentions to the other arrival of the week. They look great, and I love the extra sand base. I put it with Qui-Gon and am really pleased with how it turned out.

sithprobedroids.jpg

sithprobedroids_r.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
Nice Pruette. I see the Rancor as becoming your "signature". :D

Well, I had to try and find something, because the best options such as doilies, playgrounds, and nude kitchen shots are already taken. :rotfl :D

Anything with a vintage Rancor is tops in my book! I think we have a new entry into the must-see pictures category!!!

galactiboy said:
Anything with a vintage Rancor is tops in my book! I think we have a new entry into the must-see pictures category!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the positive feedback! I will be happy to get in on the photo threads with my rancor buddy. Guess he'll get to meet Jabba next! :D

...and of course, we don't know if Maul visited Ilum in search of Jedi artifacts for his Sith master....

382056749_958515ad22.jpg

...but if he did, it's a good bet his dark eye companions were scouting the icy landscape!

jedibear said:
...and of course, we don't know if Maul visited Ilum in search of Jedi artifacts for his Sith master....

382056749_958515ad22.jpg

...but if he did, it's a good bet his dark eye companions were scouting the icy landscape!

He sure did... :D

darthmaulcomposite_06.jpg

Back