Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette

Definitely not what I expected but, I can't say it looks bad.. I'm still stuck trying to figure out wtf is wrong with his left thigh. I love the base and I love the idea of the pose (instead of just standing upright).

Last edited:

Batman has got 1 to 2 good poses, wolverine has got 1 to 2 good poses, Spiderman is like that one hero who has a different pose in every single picture he's in. Just google Spiderman and you'll see him in a million different dynamic poses.

I still think this pose is a step up from the PF though since he's actually half way up on a wall this time, but they still look very similar.. Maybe it's just too early to tell, more photos from different angles could help.

If this isn't the Olivetti sculpture, I'd love to see a pose like this.

25j8tu0.jpg

i'm not sure about this piece at the moment, as it does seems that he's got some anorexia concerns with his arms and yeah his leg does also look a bit wonky:cuckoo:

but who am i kidding, this will be mine for sure. this way i can have two different poppy stance spidey statues :hi5:

I dont like it! His eyes are too enormously small! The pose is too dynamically bland! This scale is too big...I wish it were 1:1! I wish the artist that I didnt like that done it! It makes me angry, cause we have so many Spider-Man statues cause I hate when they do the obscure characters...:panic:

Consider this bought! End of story.

Black Spidey variant on black friday?

That would make absolutely no sense since they already released him in the black costume and it still hasnt sold out yet. This piece looks allright. I will get it just to go with the other two, but everyone that read my comments about the LSB knows I hate the carved lines, just paint them on for crying out loud! The pose looks good, but it has already been done by Bowen. I hope he hasnt decent size to him.

I dont like it! His eyes are too enormously small! The pose is too dynamically bland! This scale is too big...I wish it were 1:1! I wish the artist that I didnt like that done it! It makes me angry, cause we have so many Spider-Man statues cause I hate when they do the obscure characters...:panic:

Consider this bought! End of story.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs*

1235983840chucky.gif

Anorexic or bulimic??

You get to choose!!

Good he do not have shiny pants. is this same as premium format size?

I like yurs better JB, but I'm not willing to shell out cash for the custom :wink1:.

So if this isn't an Olivetti Spidey, are we supposed to be waiting for another one or is this it?

I like yurs better JB, but I'm not willing to shell out cash for the custom :wink1:.

Actually, it wasn't bad at all. Everything was less than the last PF on ebay, but I got a helluva deal on my exclusive Spidey.,

Back