Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette

Not bad so far, dynamic pose, depressed webbing on suit, classical web shooting right hand and hypreflexed fingers gripping wall with left hand.

Hell yeah! So, I'm guessing this will complement the Venom and Carnage Maquettes? If so, what's the scale? 1/5? I usually don't care too much for statues, but a nice Sideshow Spidey is a must buy for me.

These pieces are in 1/4 scale I believe.

my fault for watching ultimate fighter and forgot the time :lol

i'll regain my crown next week :lol

Well it would be nice if whoever makes the thread puts in more detail than just one link and updates it. (images, links etc). Isildur's bane did a good job by linking the pic :p

Well it would be nice if whoever makes the thread puts in more detail than just one link and updates it. (images, links etc)

It makes people happy when they are the first to posts threads. It gives them that warm and fuzzy feeling in their belly for some reason so they post it as quickly as they can.

It makes people happy when they are the first to posts threads. It gives them that warm and fuzzy feeling in their belly for some reason so they post it as quickly as they can.

Doesn't completing the trifecta make you feel the same :hi5::lol:lol

can't belive it's getting hate over @ SF

IT'S SPIDEY...WHAT ELSE CAN U DO WITH HIS COSTUME?

Back