Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette

Dissappointed. I was hoping to finally get a museum pose quality Spiderman. The anatomy on this just looks retarded.

Don't know why people want a character like Spider-man standing around. Crazy wall crawling poses are part of his character. Different strokes, I guess.

Dissappointed. I was hoping to finally get a museum pose quality Spiderman. The anatomy on this just looks retarded.

Did you really expect a museum pose for this piece?:slap We have known this would be a companion piece for Venom and Carnage...for months now!

So is this going to have an exclusive print as well? If so, consider me a buyer of the regular just like I did with Carnage.

To Hades with all those haters @ SF! :nana:

This SM comiquette looks good to me so far, I wanna see more! :rock

Don't think this is what you were expecting...but as you asked for "more" :monkey1

000copia.jpg

Last edited:

I am a HUGE spidey fan and will 110% be ordering this...But how does this pose fit in??? Venom and Carnage are Kind of looking off to the Center of the roof...And spidey is just off not caring about either one of those guys? I hope they put up pics on how the 3 fit, because right now they do not look like they all go together at all.

and he is looking a little thin...

and By the Way I would bet $$ there will be a Symbiote EX of this same sculpt sometime soon.

Isn't this pose almost identical to the PF one? It almost looks like they just repositioned his right leg and left hand onto a wall, the rest of his pose looks pretty much the same... There are so many great poses for spiderman, I was kind of hoping they would do a completely different dynamic pose. Might need to look at some more photos before I can decide.

Isn't this pose almost identical to the PF one? It almost looks like they just repositioned his right leg and left hand onto a wall, the rest of his pose looks pretty much the same... There are so many great poses for spiderman, I was kind of hoping they would do a completely different dynamic pose. Might need to look at some more photos before I can decide.

For example?

Looks AWESOME.
This is amazing. My Marvel display will looks quite nice with this fella in it.
Love it. Love it. Love it.....
I didnt think we would see this until the Con at the earliest. Soooo happy right now.
FREAKIN Awesome!!! I Love it...This is a must have...
:yess: :lecture :lecture :hi5: :lecture :lecture :yess:

Looks very nice, hope the Ex isn't a print though.
Venom EX was a print. Carnage EX was a print. Spiderman EX will be a print as well.
Did you really expect a museum pose for this piece? We have known this would be a companion piece for Venom and Carnage...for months now!
Agreed. This statue is meant to be a companion piece to Venom and Carnage and is simply perfect; if Sideshow did make a museum pose, more people would be complaining about that. Just look at the Gambit and Ms. Marvel complaints.

Your right the pose looks very close to the PF, which is funny because that pose got so much hate (I personally had no problems with it when I had this statue), and this is getting so much love...either way looks really good so far.

Does this look Olivetti-ish to anyone?

Looks more Bagleyish.
I hope it fits well with the other two.
Either way, it's nice to see Spidey come on board!

Isn't this pose almost identical to the PF one?

Yup. I'm not a huge fan of the "thwipp" pose. It's been done.
Bowen released a wall sculpture in the the 90s which looks similar to this one.

6zc8dh.jpg

Last edited:

How anybody can hate on this amazing (judging by the preview) statue is beyond me. This Spider-Man fan is happy as hell! :rock

Back