Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette

He does look good. Actually tempted to order this but not sure. We'll see how I feel next week.

I didnt think we would see this until the Con at the earliest. Soooo happy right now. :blissy

YEEEEESSSSSSS. DONT need to chase after the PF anymore. This looks great so long as the scale matches my PFs.

What do I do with my Spiderman PF Ex. now?

You keep it displayed as is and now add another one to your collection. Nothing wrong with having several representations of one character. This one will complete the Venom/Carnage/Spidey trifecta and the other goes shows off the awesomeness of the different premium formats.

At least that's my plan for them!

Looks great to me - it will be mine! I'll wait for more pics/info before I sell off the PF though..

Love the way his fingers are gripping the wall. Looks like he packing heat in the pants :lol

Hell yeah! So, I'm guessing this will complement the Venom and Carnage Maquettes? If so, what's the scale? 1/5? I usually don't care too much for statues, but a nice Sideshow Spidey is a must buy for me.

The Venom I have is pretty big and looks more like 1/4 scale.

Guys, I hate to be the negative nancy, but WTF is going on with the wrists and arms?? It's like a replay of the Emma Frost PF hands.

I lightened the picture up so we could see more of what's going on... and I'm not loving some aspects of it.

I mean is it just me or does he have the forearms of Aunt May?

Spideycomiquette.jpg

It might be lighting or the angle, will have to wait for the full reveal on Tuesday I guess.

They look kinda thin, maybe its just the angle they took the pickture. But hey Im not one to talk about being too skinny, we cant all be as big and strong as Skiman.

Looks great! WIll be waiting by the computer next Thursday!

LOL! I also see now why Spidey gets all the chicks, lol! WTF?

I'm beginning to think SS photoshop'd this image just to f with us.

Blah Blah Blah to all the haters....

The EX is MINE. It will sit right between venom and carnage muahaha

Back