Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about HitFigure bodies? They have muscular bodies VERY similar to TTM-19. I see them on eBay, new for $40 shipped (Buy it now).

I would avoid the HIT figure body, I bought one for my Storm Shadow port over and I wasn't that impressed. You can check that thread if you want to see pictures.

Yes, but if you are going to cover it with skin tight clothes, might be a good option.

I would prolly go with the upcoming HT TTA instead.

Hey guys cool customs on here, i dont really collect gi joe but i have always loved snake eyes, i just preordered the movie version hot toys snake eyes, i love the ninja armor and look of that one, does anybody know where to get a mean looking 1/6 timber put with him? Thanks :duff

photojan06180501.jpg

so, those of you who are swapping bodies, what are you doing with the old one?

also, Pewpie. my snake eyes decided to go bunji jumping w/o a bunjie. and broke his sword.

With his bulky sweater I just put mine on a normal pro. It looks alright til I get one of the new tta bodies. I gave the snake body to Beachhead. Mine had the cracked torso and he couldn't hold himself up right. He looks alot better with muscular arms.

Back