Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole figure was less than that.

yess.gif

I finally got all the parts for my bash. I had most of the parts already, just needed the harness (I modified it) and the TAD bag. Thanks to my nephew for giving me the Commando SE head.:1-1: I should have kept the Art Saves sweater I had, but oh well, luckly I had an ACI one. He is on a TTM-19 with HT Commissioner Gordon hands.

picture355o.jpg

picture354w.jpg

picture353b.jpg

I finally got all the parts for my bash. I had most of the parts already, just needed the harness (I modified it) and the TAD bag. Thanks to my nephew for giving me the Commando SE head.:1-1: I should have kept the Art Saves sweater I had, but oh well, luckly I had an ACI one. He is on a TTM-19 with HT Commissioner Gordon hands.

picture355o.jpg

picture354w.jpg

picture353b.jpg

Good work, nice Commando Snake. :clap

That is an awesome Commando SE 1KM, I'm using the same body, head and sweater combo but I'm still waiting on the head. Glad to see it all looks great together, and I got that bag on the way too. Nice work on the harness.

On the topic of sweaters, I bought my gf a Serger for xmas, as she has gotten pretty hardcore about sewing and is well beyond the "looks nice for homemade..." into the "wait, you made that??" territory. Thing was more expensive than SE, so I am gonna start bugging for custom clothes, esp sweaters. Market is entirely too devoid of options for them, and I am not a fan of how the ACI sweater fits most bodies etc.

But yeah, my SE should be here tomorrow, excited.

On the topic of sweaters, I bought my gf a Serger for xmas, as she has gotten pretty hardcore about sewing and is well beyond the "looks nice for homemade..." into the "wait, you made that??" territory. Thing was more expensive than SE, so I am gonna start bugging for custom clothes, esp sweaters. Market is entirely too devoid of options for them, and I am not a fan of how the ACI sweater fits most bodies etc.

But yeah, my SE should be here tomorrow, excited.

Dope. Can't wait to see her work.

picture355o.jpg

picture354w.jpg

picture353b.jpg

HOLLEEEE SHEEET!

Now THAT'S Snake Eyes! :hi5:

Here's my third set of goggles. I think these are the ones I'm sticking with. I'm also readdressing the sweater.

snakeeyes122712001.jpg

snakeeyes122712002.jpg

snakeeyes122712003.jpg

Just have to paint them now.

Back