Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be glad she didn't turn out like the Marvel Legends figure did!

Madames.jpg

And no, thats not a fake :lol

Dude what the hell man that is ugly. :horror Can't believe a company would have the nerve to sell people that crap.

Top 3? Why thank you :eek: :1-1:So who's the other 2 so I can check out their thread. The sig will be changed too because I don't like it. :pfft:

Doesn't matter who's #3 cause you're #2..#1 spot belongs to averone who'll be very hard for anyone to dethrone. I'd get used to being the perennial #2 if I were you :lecture

I can tell the EX is hard to come by because there are zero on ebay right now and I've been checking for a few weeks. I want to display her with the exclusive head so I don't want to settle for the regular. It really is one of those instances where it's exclusive or fail. I'll be patient for once. I'm sure another will come up for sale sometime down the road. :pray:

A few months ago, people (especially VS) laughed when I said Madame would eventually turn into a grail, they aren't laughing now are they? I have an eye for such things :pfft:

Doesn't matter who's #3 cause you're #2..#1 spot belongs to averone who'll be very hard for anyone to dethrone. I'd get used to being the perennial #2 if I were you :lecture

A few months ago, people (especially VS) laughed when I said Madame would eventually turn into a grail, they aren't laughing now are they? I have an eye for such things :pfft:
:lol Well Averone does have a mighty fine collection....though 99% of his collection is Iron Man :p

I don't recalling or laughing when you said this was going to be a grail :dunno Can u please find that post? :pfft::wave

OMFG that cannot be real!!? :thud: :thud: :thud:

Sadly it is. The production process on Hasbro's Hydra really f'd her up. We've been calling it the crack whore version :lol

I was actually OK with her looking ugly (being a bad chick and all) until someone posted that side by side pic with the prototype. The proto was actually hot, but then Hasbro gave her over to the Chinese and they really took a beating to her :rotfl

Sadly it is. The production process on Hasbro's Hydra really f'd her up. We've been calling it the crack whore version :lol

I was actually OK with her looking ugly (being a bad chick and all) until someone posted that side by side pic with the prototype. The proto was actually hot, but then Hasbro gave her over to the Chinese and they really took a beating to her :rotfl

She was quite ugly before she'd gone to China alright..Still acceptable as she is the embodiment of evil and her ugliness being an outer manifestation of her black soul...

I don't think this Hasbro's Madame is addicted to crack though...Her condition is symptomatic of hard Methamphetamine abuse :lecture

meth_addict.jpg

:lol Well Averone does have a mighty fine collection....though 99% of his collection is Iron Man :p

I don't recalling or laughing when you said this was going to be a grail :dunno Can u please find that post? :pfft::wave

Brah I won't go through hundreds of post but you did give me some kind of lecture about how only A-list characters can become Grails :monkey4

Averone has lots of Iron Man in his collection but also just about every single official high end statue in existence + hundreds of customs from artists all over the world + one of the most extensive collection of comic books ever assembled :dance

Brah I won't go through hundreds of post but you did give me some kind of lecture about how only A-list characters can become Grails :monkey4

Averone has lots of Iron Man in his collection but also just about every single official high end statue in existence + hundreds of customs from artists all over the world + one of the most extensive collection of comic books ever assembled :dance

:lol because u know I didn't say it. Speaking of grail, this has to be worth at least 3-4 times the original cost to be even become it. The only female statue even worth that is maybe Emma Frost com, MJ com & Darth Talon PF (all EXs) :wink1:

Last edited:
Interesting, my retailer here has still an ex of her selling at original price... Maybe ill get her.

:lol because u know I didn't say it. Speaking of grail, this has to be worth at least 3-4 times the original cost to be even become it. The only female statue even worth that is maybe Emma Frost com, MJ com & Darth Talon PF (all EXs) :wink1:

Not enough time has elapsed since MADAME has sold out and already collectors are squirming all over trying to find her. Her value and price are just starting to soar :chug

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the head off of my replacement body for the EX that SS sent me. I guess I really haven't tried hard enough yet.

Gonna buy the ex @ original price and Filp it.Made a search on completed items on ebay and ex has really appreciated...Thanks to this thread and reading posts from guys like the leonidas dude for alerting me on the matter...:rock

Also you really got to be a retard to only accept owning the reg edition of that statue.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the head off of my replacement body for the EX that SS sent me. I guess I really haven't tried hard enough yet.

They screwed up my replacement also and sent me the reg (which the head is permanately attached). They had to resent another EX body a few weeks later. I suspect they sent u the regular body only.

Gonna buy the ex @ original price and Filp it.Made a search on completed items on ebay and ex has really appreciated...Thanks to this thread and reading posts from guys like the leonidas dude for alerting me on the matter...:rock

Also you really got to be a retard to only accept owning the reg edition of that statue.

Umm :slap :monkey4 kind of harsh don't you think?

Wow, every time I come to this forum, it's like taking a stroll through Haterville.

They screwed up my replacement also and sent me the reg (which the head is permanately attached). They had to resent another EX body a few weeks later. I suspect they sent u the regular body only.

Umm :slap :monkey4 kind of harsh don't you think?

Wow, every time I come to this forum, it's like taking a stroll through Haterville.

You can tell who/what you're dealing with by the way Shai Hulud types and the words he's using to ineptly try to express himself..take it with a grain of salt, guys :cuckoo: :duh :duh

..........:thwak

Back