Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They screwed up my replacement also and sent me the reg (which the head is permanately attached). They had to resent another EX body a few weeks later. I suspect they sent u the regular body only.

Umm :slap :monkey4 kind of harsh don't you think?

Yup. Only the reg. I now have both the reg and ex on display because of it though.

LOL wow, that kinda looks trashy. Nipples so big they are exploding out of her costume? And Vampirella holding a gun? I've never seen her holding a gun.

You guys, I have to agree with Shai..For 1k its a steal! VS you were prepared to pay 2K for a much inferior product (you know what I'm referring to)
Why didn't quadcent show this before!? This is a true masterpiece. The only thing I would change is them nasty Jamaican style pancake nipps

You guys, I have to agree with Shai..For 1k its a steal! VS you were prepared to pay 2K for a much inferior product (you know what I'm referring to)
Why didn't quadcent show this before!? This is a true masterpiece. The only thing I would change is them nasty Jamaican style pancake nipps

That is not worth $1k and I think Shai is just being sarcastic. Are you implying that Hulk Grey Or Doom PF are an inferior product? I saw a better conversion with Ms Marvel PF to Vampirella then this.

Just a note, how can you call something a masterpiece and yet you say it has nasty jamaican nipples? :dunno *rolleyes*

Last edited:
That is not worth $1k and I think Shai is just being sarcastic. Are you implying that Hulk Grey Or Doom PF are an inferior product? I saw a better conversion with Ms Marvel PF to Vampirella then this.

Just a note, how can you call something a masterpiece and yet you say it has nasty jamaican nipples? :dunno *rolleyes*

Shai sounds pretty serious to me. You're obviously not too familiar with the prices customs go for...1K for such an amazing custom really is a steal.

You can call something a masterpiece yet still point out a flaw. A masterpiece isn't necessarily flawless :survivor

OMG that looks awful! :google Bro,I respect your opinion but we have totally different taste :eek:

I think both of those customs are inferior to the original statues they were derived from. Therefore, not worth even remotely close to what they were purchased for. As for vampirella, the comiquette and the PF look better than either of those customs IMO.

For those who are looking for the Madame Hydra EX, here's one of handful left. The seller is selling her for only 500$! Emperor I'd hurry if I were you

https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.net/sideshow-collectibles-marvel-madame-hydra-comiquette-exclusive-p-8133.html

2001151_press01-001.jpg

Back