Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF would you own two?

Well I didn't want to pay 300.00 for the ex at the time. Lol and now the cheapest is 500.00 for it. Yeah I was very stupid for not buying it for 300.00. so I got the reg version instead. But in time I really decided that I want the ex head and the arm with the gun. That's 2 More new items than the reg version. So I got it and wow this ex version is hot! I can see how people will say the ex sucks. I said the same and can do without it. That is until I have it in hand. This ex version blows away the reg version with a more menacing head, and a new arm with a big machine gun plus a sexy print. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
mine :

DSC_1367.jpg

DSC_1368.jpg

DSC_1371.jpg

DSC_1372.jpg

DSC_1373.jpg

DSC_1374.jpg

DSC_1375.jpg

DSC_1376.jpg

DSC_1377.jpg

DSC_1378.jpg

She has such an amazing body but such a butherface

No her face is pretty good. The pics don't do it justice. In person is very nice. I thought the same but when I bought this she was amazing. Now I only display her ex head. Inlove the reg one, but the ex rules. :clap btw thanks for all the wonderful pics vs1976.

No her face is pretty good. The pics don't do it justice. In person is very nice. I thought the same but when I bought this she was amazing. Now I only display her ex head. Inlove the reg one, but the ex rules. :clap btw thanks for all the wonderful pics vs1976.

you're lucky to have the Ex :) I wish I had been able to get her. The Ex head is really beautiful. Hopefully someone down the line would want to sell... til then..

you're lucky to have the Ex :) I wish I had been able to get her. The Ex head is really beautiful. Hopefully someone down the line would want to sell... til then..

Hey buy her now! She's the cheapest I've seen in a year. Only one now on eBay mint for 450.00 shipped. She won't get cheaper then that for the ex. I paid 500.00 shipped 6 months ago and it was the cheapest at the time. So this is by far the best price ever. Go hurry up and buy it now! :panic: it will never be less with free shipping! She is amazing to own. I love mine. :)

Hey buy her now! She's the cheapest I've seen in a year. Only one now on eBay mint for 450.00 shipped. She won't get cheaper then that for the ex. I paid 500.00 shipped 6 months ago and it was the cheapest at the time. So this is by far the best price ever. Go hurry up and buy it now! :panic: it will never be less with free shipping! She is amazing to own. I love mine. :)

Wow, seriously?! Can you please PM me the listing my friend? :panic: that's great news! The only listing I found was for a used figure and he only ships to the US :(

Last edited:
Back