1000toys | RE:EDIT HALO INFINITE 1/12 Scale MASTER CHIEF MJOLNIR MARK VI [GEN 3]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
<<RE:EDIT HALO INFINITE 1/12 SCALE MASTER CHIEF MJOLNIR Mark VI [GEN 3] Pre-order Announcement>>

From Halo Infinite, comes the legendary hero of the series, Master Chief John-117!

The latest design for Chief's Mjolnir MK VI [GEN 3] Armor featured in Halo Infinite is faithfully recreated based on the game's modeling data.

The exterior armor pieces are made from ABS plastic to depict the intricate details, and diecast parts used in the inner frame helps to provide an overall durability and wide range of articulation.

This time, two versions with different loadout will be on pre-order simultaneously.
The 【EXCLUSIVE EDITION】 is a distribution exclusive for DIAMOND PREVIEWS.

【REGULAR EDITION Contents】
Fists (L/R), Open Hands A (L/R), Open Hands B (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands A (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands B (L/R), MA40 Assault Rifle, CQS48 Bulldog, Energy Sword

【EXCLUSIVE EDITION Contents】
Fists (L/R), Open Hands A (L/R), Open Hands B (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands A (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands B (L/R), MA40 Assault Rifle, CQS48 Bulldog, "Elite Bloodblade" Energy Sword, Shock Rifle

Pre-order scheduled to start from July 9th (Fri) 2021!
Don’t miss out on this chance!

Product Name: RE:EDIT HALO INFINITE 1/12 SCALE MASTER CHIEF MJOLNIR MARK VI [GEN 3]
MSRP: US$150.00
Release Schedule: October ~ November 2021
Size: Height Approx.175mm
Contents: Fists (L/R), Open Hands A (L/R), Open Hands B (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands A (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands B (L/R), MA40 Assault Rifle, CQS48 Bulldog, Energy Sword
Material: PVC, ABS, POM, PA, diecast
Sculpted by: T-REX
Finisher: Yoji Hayakawa (Sentinel)
Pre-order Deadline: Aug. 10th(Tue), 2021
Manufactured by: 1000toys Inc.

Product Name: RE:EDIT HALO INFINITE 1/12 SCALE MASTER CHIEF MJOLNIR MARK VI [GEN 3] EXCLUSIVE EDITION
MSRP: US$165.00
Release Schedule: November 2021
Size: Height Approx. 175mm
Contents: Fists (L/R), Open Hands A (L/R), Open Hands B (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands A (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands B (L/R), MA40 Assault Rifle, CQS48 Bulldog, "Elite Bloodblade" Energy Sword, Shock Rifle
Material: PVC, ABS, POM, PA, diecast
Sculpted by: T-REX
Finisher: Yoji Hayakawa(Sentinel)
Pre-order Deadline: Aug. 10th(Tue), 2021
Manufactured by: 1000toys Inc.

※Pre-orders at 1000toys will start from noon, July 9th(JST) with the item scheduled for an October ~ November 2021 release estimate. Most overseas retailers should begin their pre-orders within 2~3 days after this announcement.

※Please note that the exclusive edition will be available only through Diamond Previews distribution. So check if your local toy shop gets their stock through Diamond for the exclusive edition before placing your order.

Many retailers that handle Japanese toys will be taking pre-orders so we encourage you to support your favorite shop by placing your orders through them!

==========
待望の新作ゲーム「HALO INFINITE」より英雄“マスターチーフ”ことジョン117が登場!
最新のミョルニル Mk VI [GEN 3] アーマーを、ゲームのモデリングデータから充実に立体化。

今回は付属品が異なる2バージョンを同時に案内開始します。
※【EXCLUSIVE EDITION】は、北米のDIAMOND PREVIEWS流通限定商品となります。

外装はABS素材となっており、細かいディテールを余すことなく再現。
内部フレームの一部にはダイキャストが使われ、安定性と広い可動域を実現。

ノーマル版には、MA40アサルトライフル、CQS48ブルドッグに加え、近接戦闘用のコヴナント製エナジーソードが付属!
【EXCLUSIVE EDITION】では、刀身が赤い"Elite Bloodblade" Energy SwordとShock Rifleが付属し、さらにプレイバリュー豊富となっています。

2021年7月9日(金)より、予約開始!
この機会をお見逃しなく!

商品名: RE:EDIT HALO INFINITE 1/12 SCALE MASTER CHIEF MJOLNIR MARK VI [GEN 3]
価格:US$150
発売月:2021年10月発売予定(日本国内)
サイズ:全高約175mm
付属品:握り手(左右)、開き手A(左右)、開き手B(左右)、武器持ち手A(左右)、武器持ち手B(左右)、MA40アサルトライフル、CQS48ブルドッグ、エナジーソード
素材:PVC、ABS、POM、PA、ダイキャスト
原型:T-REX
フィニッシャー:早川洋司(千値練)
受注締切:2021年8月10日(火)
発売元:1000toys Inc.
販売元:ユニオンクリエイティブ株式会社
問い合わせ:[email protected]

商品名: RE:EDIT HALO INFINITE 1/12 SCALE MASTER CHIEF MJOLNIR MARK VI [GEN 3] EXCLUSIVE EDITION
価格:US$165
発売月:2021年11月発売予定
サイズ:全高約175mm
付属品:Fists (L/R), Open Hands A (L/R), Open Hands B (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands A (L/R), Weapon Holding Hands B (L/R), MA40 Assault Rifle, CQS48 Bulldog, "Elite Blood Blade" Energy Sword, Shock Rifle
素材:PVC、ABS、POM、PA、ダイキャスト
原型:T-REX
フィニッシャー:早川洋司(千値練)
受注締切:2021年8月10日(火)
発売元:1000toys Inc.

© 2021 Microsoft Corporation.

4D9E9F46-C294-4422-9F88-7633B2179921.jpeg
1333C777-2E7B-46C4-9D90-E6FAA5EF2390.jpeg
2CB0C964-5DAD-4E50-A3EC-20C1872032A0.jpeg
4F2FFF46-8DE5-4F27-AA4E-633A89620B8F.jpeg
7231C337-3F3F-43E4-A335-DC0558D182EA.jpeg
B16C85BE-F241-4851-9F90-FCB2C468EFA4.jpeg
F54FAA03-8545-47E4-BB0A-37155BF357CB.jpeg
449C99DA-5591-4528-AA2B-600E1261886A.jpeg
D668577B-0322-4D91-9DA6-5AAF02B85A36.jpeg

Anyone know where to preorder the Red Exclusive version? Confused with it being a Diamond Preview exclusive. I'm not sure what that means.

Any idea where it would go up for order?

Thinking bbts might have it. Not on their site yet though. I'd like that version too.

Looks really cool. I hope this opens the floodgates for higher end Halo merch. I've always thought that Mondo would be a great option for the 1/6 license. The best way to do these is like a big action figure; anything that's a rubber undersuit has no poseability.

Looks really cool. I hope this opens the floodgates for higher end Halo merch. I've always thought that Mondo would be a great option for the 1/6 license. The best way to do these is like a big action figure; anything that's a rubber undersuit has no poseability.
I don't think Mondo figures look all that great honestly, and I especially wouldn't want them with exposed joints.

I don't think Mondo figures look all that great honestly, and I especially wouldn't want them with exposed joints.
I mean don't get me wrong, mondo isn't perfect, but look at this 1000toys fig. Blow that up to 1/6 and up the paint job. Joints are well hidden in the detail of the undersuit; there's no bulky rubber to make it into a T pose statue like 3A's figures. Plus I think that route would also facilitate more spartan permutations down the road. In my mind, of the companies on the market, Mondo seems like one who could pull it off with a little improvement on the paints. The NECA 1/4 Chief is a pretty good proof of concept for this format too.

I mean don't get me wrong, mondo isn't perfect, but look at this 1000toys fig. Blow that up to 1/6 and up the paint job. Joints are well hidden in the detail of the undersuit; there's no bulky rubber to make it into a T pose statue like 3A's figures. Plus I think that route would also facilitate more spartan permutations down the road. In my mind, of the companies on the market, Mondo seems like one who could pull it off with a little improvement on the paints. The NECA 1/4 Chief is a pretty good proof of concept for this format too.
I’d rather have none than one that looks like a toy though, I just really hate exposed joints whenever it can be avoided.

Even for diecast, seems expensive. Spending that much and getting this tiny thing seems like it'll be underwhelming.

Last edited:
It looks cool, and honestly playing around with it would be fun too, but all that cash for 7" seems far too much. I get prices have gone up in general, but it's 100 less than an HT figure like Kylo Ren. If a Hasbro fig costs 20 bucks, I get this going for 70 or 80, but the amount they're asking for these "high end 1/12" things keep getting higher and higher. If I hadn't decided to stick with 1/6th only, it'd be a nightmare trying to buy whatever I thought looked cool.

It looks cool, and honestly playing around with it would be fun too, but all that cash for 7" seems far too much. I get prices have gone up in general, but it's 100 less than an HT figure like Kylo Ren. If a Hasbro fig costs 20 bucks, I get this going for 70 or 80, but the amount they're asking for these "high end 1/12" things keep getting higher and higher. If I hadn't decided to stick with 1/6th only, it'd be a nightmare trying to buy whatever I thought looked cool.
Agreed, 1/12 just doesnt do it for me anyway, no shelf precense.

Agreed, 1/12 just doesnt do it for me anyway, no shelf precense.
That too. If you're spending more than half of what a high end 1/6th costs, and you end up with just a small thing not much bigger than a glass then... eh. There are a couple of characters I'll buy in 1/12 just because I like them so much, but I'm not expecting to display them, or feel like I'm getting my money's worth. I get that they're of a higher quality than the Hasbro stuff, but they're not that much better. If they were, 40, 50, 60 bucks, okay, I get it. Those Mezco 1:12 look cool enough for that. But when the base figure is 80 bucks, with these things going for more than a 100, you start wondering "what's the point"? At first I figured they were fully playable figures with soft goods and work put into them, but no matter the figure I'm interested in I'll check the review and find things like "oh, you have to take very good care of that and not put much strain on the joints", or "the pleather has already started peeling but with care it's going to be fine" and the entire reason for buying them disappears. If I could get extremelly sturdy and well made 6" figures with accessorites and soft goods, yeah, I'd throw the 70 bucks. As it stands, when I see the sloppy paint, the small size and whatever, I don't see the point. I'd much rather drop 400 on a great 1/6 Chief, than buy this. It's cool, and maybe at 80 or so I'd have been tempted. But 150$, minus shipping and tax, for a toy smaller than my hand in length is far too much.

Granted, like I said, some characters will tempt me. I find the MAFEX X-Men very tempting. But they're not really display pieces in the way 1/6th are. Eventually they get lost in the shuffle. A shelf with 50 little figures next to one another, no matter if they cost 20 or 80 bucks, just looks silly. It can happen with 1/6th too, but the larger size and details capture the attention more. I have a small side-shelf that I have all my Doom figures so far, and while I like the Hasbro ones, I can't imagine having a whole collection in that scale. I'll buy the Mezco one(s) and whatever else they make, but going in further seems futile. A small glass case with a team or a theme of them could look cool. Two maybe. But they're complimentary pieces. Dropping half of a high end 1/6th on these just doesn't sound appealing to me.

1000toys or anything associated with the brand Sentinel is just priced absurdly high and sometimes their product is not even worth it.

I'm kind of used to the price due to how every high end 6" figure on the market is within the $70-$120 range nowadays. The days of cheap figures really is gone, no matter what scale you're collecting. Master Chief should have been $130 MAX so it is on the pricier side but it's not so out of place as some are making it out to be. Figma figures are also 1/12 scale and range around that price point nowadays and those don't even have diecast.

Wkkig3u.png

I consider these very expensive for what they are too. Figmas are the shortest of the bunch as well. Dunno, maybe it's about what you collect. If you're not into 1/6th and higher, you're fine with some pricier 6" stuff. But I'm at the point where I'd rather spend the 400 for a great, realistic 1/6th Chief than pay the 150 for the overpriced mini version.

I consider these very expensive for what they are too. Figmas are the shortest of the bunch as well. Dunno, maybe it's about what you collect. If you're not into 1/6th and higher, you're fine with some pricier 6" stuff. But I'm at the point where I'd rather spend the 400 for a great, realistic 1/6th Chief than pay the 150 for the overpriced mini version.
Oh I agree. I have been waiting for some company to do a proper 1/6 Master Chief since ThreeA took a ****** take on it.

Years later and no company has done anything with Halo. 1000toys is the only one doing it and he looks pretty damn accurate and good. It is a shame he's 1/12 scale but what can you do.

I'll take what I can get. Fingers crossed we get an 1/6 Infinite Chief but it seems super unlikely right now.

Oh I agree. I have been waiting for some company to do a proper 1/6 Master Chief since ThreeA took a ****** take on it.

Years later and no company has done anything with Halo. 1000toys is the only one doing it and he looks pretty damn accurate and good. It is a shame he's 1/12 scale but what can you do.

I'll take what I can get. Fingers crossed we get an 1/6 Infinite Chief but it seems super unlikely right now.
All we can do is wait and hope now. But I'm not expecting anything either. Good videogame 1/6th is mostly non-existent, which is a shame.

this guy came out nice but man is he expensive for being a 1/12 scale..

My annoyance is that it mentions diecast parts for the inner frame which it doesn't have any for the inner frame.

Back