Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, weird. That's surprising, because almost every other PF or comiquette with an EX switch out head, the reg edition has had the head separate as well.

Wonder why they changed that with MH.

For some reason, I knew they would screw up my replacement after Fremen posted her. The stupid thing is that I emailed them to double check before they ship it and they assured me it will. Now I get this? :slap:gah:

I just hope they actually do have an ex replacement body otherwise I would be pissed.

I`m trying not to laugh VS. Maybe they got someone new working. I`m still trying to figure out how to remove the head. Maybe a blowdryer will soften up the glue enough. Haven`t tried yet.

You guys shouldn't have to figure out how to remove the regular head. You should be calling Sideshow demanding them send you an EX body, not one that does not allow you to use the EX head.

Sorry to hear about the exchanges you guys (and girls) got. Even though it is kinda funny :lol. Hope you all get it straightened out.

I`m trying not to laugh VS. Maybe they got someone new working. I`m still trying to figure out how to remove the head. Maybe a blowdryer will soften up the glue enough. Haven`t tried yet.

:nono That is ridiculous..you paid over 300$ for this thing and deserve to get exactly what you paid for..Drop that blow dryer and pick up that phone and ask SS for an acceptable replacement or a full refund

The stupid thing was after Fremen posted pics of her replacement, I emailed SSC right away to make sure they send me the EX and they assured me it will. Now I get this?

The stupid thing was after Fremen posted pics of her replacement, I emailed SSC right away to make sure they send me the EX and they assured me it will. Now I get this?

Seriously...At this point I'd ask for a full refund and even monetary compensation for your grievances.

:lol:lol GL with that

Ss does stupid thing again....

not in this world unfortunately

:lol it will never happen :monkey1 :eek:

Sideshow should be voluntarily giving monetary compensation as an act of contrite for negligence and incompetence as in VS1976's case. This is standard procedure amongst the vast majority of multimillion dollar companies.
VS also happens to be one of SS' most loyal and valuable customers as he spends around 20 000$ on their products per year and that should count for something.

I got my replacement arm a week later I received the statue. don't know why they took so long for vs.

Sideshow should be voluntarily giving monetary compensation as an act of contrite for negligence and incompetence as in VS1976's case. This is standard procedure amongst the vast majority of multimillion dollar companies.
VS also happens to be one of SS' most loyal and valuable customers as he spends around 20 000$ on their products per year and that should count for something.

I didn't even get a free calendar this year where the last 2 I did :( ...... but I did get a christmas card though..... :eek:

I didn't even get a free calendar this year where the last 2 I did :( ...... but I did get a christmas card though..... :eek:

Just very disappointing behavior by SSC...
I'm also pissed at ARH for not giving you even minimal compensation for all the support you've given them..These companies don't understand the fundamental rule of business and life which states that in order to receive you must give...The greedier and more selfish you are the more likely life will take everything back

Just very disappointing behavior by SSC...
I'm also pissed at ARH for not giving you even minimal compensation for all the support you've given them..These companies don't understand the fundamental rule of business and life which states that in order to receive you must give...The greedier and more selfish you are the more likely life will take everything back

I detect sarcasm......:nono

While I agree, the fact is that it will never happen.:lecture

Back