Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are looking for the Madame Hydra EX, here's one of handful left. The seller is selling her for only 500$! Emperor I'd hurry if I were you

https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.net/sideshow-collectibles-marvel-madame-hydra-comiquette-exclusive-p-8133.html

2001151_press01-001.jpg

:horror $500 :cuckoo: Will wait for PF. Anywhoo their is a lot of good things coming out :monkey2 need to budget my $$$ Year 2012 is very expensive year. Trying to grab all the Predator statue this year and i hope i will have $$$ for Wolf Predator LSF also the Marvel line that i pre-order :( I am trying to sell some of my Collection on Ebay :monkey2:monkey2

:horror $500 :cuckoo: Will wait for PF. Anywhoo their is a lot of good things coming out :monkey2 need to budget my $$$ Year 2012 is very expensive year. Trying to grab all the Predator statue this year and i hope i will have $$$ for Wolf Predator LSF also the Marvel line that i pre-order :( I am trying to sell some of my Collection on Ebay :monkey2:monkey2

Well that is less than her market value. If you don't want to pay, other collectors gladly will :drink

Also, care to share a link to your ebay store?

:lol That time is gone, brah. I see you haven't learned much from your quest for Dr Doom EX :lecture

Errr I only started to collect SSC in late 2009. I missed out on a lot of statues back then. Luckily I only have one statue left to buy.

I had a couple chance to get Doom PF but I took Grey Hulk PF & matching pair Soulfire Graces over it. I thought those statues are far better then Doom.

Errr I only started to collect SSC in late 2009. I missed out on a lot of statues back then. Luckily I only have one statue left to buy.

I had a couple chance to get Doom PF but I took Grey Hulk PF & matching pair Soulfire Graces over it. I thought those statues are far better then Doom.

Me too bro. Back that day to spend $200 for statue for me is Crazy. I used to collect Star Wars Figures. i remember my first statue is Diamond select Spider man and then Hulk Then i start collecting Bowen then SSC my first SSC is Stealth Iron Man Comm. That is the beginning of my :cuckoo: good thing i have a very nice and lovable wife. I am glad i have her. This my first collection

picture.php

Well that's the point. Why are you complaining about Madame's measly price hike? You know how this game works. You didn't pay retail on the statues you missed out on did you? No you paid thousands upon thousands of $. As for Doom EX don't expect anyone to sell it to you for lower than 3K

Well that's the point. Why are you complaining about Madame's measly price hike? You know how this game works. You didn't pay retail on the statues you missed out on did you? No you paid thousands upon thousands of $. As for Doom EX don't expect anyone to sell it to you for lower than 3K

It will not reach that high bro. As soon as the LSF comes up, the original PF will be back down to under $2k.

For those who are looking for the Madame Hydra EX, here's one of handful left. The seller is selling her for only 500$! Emperor I'd hurry if I were you

https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.net/sideshow-collectibles-marvel-madame-hydra-comiquette-exclusive-p-8133.html

2001151_press01-001.jpg

Thanks so much for the heads up Leo! I just placed my order. It was a little more than what I was hoping to pay but these are completely dried up. Hopefully it's not an inventory error as I have placed orders for items (at other retailers) and they end up being cancelled because it wasn't in stock. Fingers crossed my search is over. :pray:

Thanks so much for the heads up Leo! I just placed my order. It was a little more than what I was hoping to pay but these are completely dried up. Hopefully it's not an inventory error as I have placed orders for items (at other retailers) and they end up being cancelled because it wasn't in stock. Fingers crossed my search is over. :pray:

No problem, brah :hi5: I bet those who hesitated and complained about the price are eating their heart out right now. This is a superb piece and her value has already doubled and will only continue to soar in the future especially once the Captain America comiquette is announced :clap

Was the reg version madam hydras head removable? I try to pull the head off to see, but it seems to be stuck in there.

no. Its attached to the body!

Ah ok thanks. I just cave in and bought the ex for 500.00. It's the cheapest I could find anywhere. I waited at 400.00 and I paid an extra 100.00 for my punishment by waiting. This ex head in person looks so much better than the pics. It really looks clean, mean and very sexy. Believe me in person it's stunning. In the pics her face looks all crooked, and weird teeth. I thought the reg head was w ay better until I saw the ex head in person. This is a very epic piece with the extra variant head. I think it's worth my 500.00 to own the exclusive version. Wow I'm still amaze at how much more exciting the ex head and the big long gun looks on her. Simply amazing......

Back