Sideshow has the Reservoir Dogs License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was suprised at Mr Pink being 1 as well.
I voted White.

I figured it'd be a toss up between Blonde & White with Pink in 3rd. .. interesting... :monkey1

Went and saw this movie opening weekend in the UK, blew me away, most powewrful film I'd seen in years.
As far as first choice for coloured character goes, yeah, it just would have to be Pink, pissed on White as far as coooooooooolnes goes!

And we can all bash a great Ghost World figure!

Or Trees Lounge!

Or even... Armagedon...OK I'm pushing it now!

I voted for Mr. Blonde.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

Yeah, that scene was a standout scene. Madsen was forever creepy to me after that. And when he was shot... man was that a jolt the first time.

I voted Mr Pink just because I loved that character the most.... Buschemi was great in that role. :lol

Really? I never knew that... was it talked about in one of the movies?

Its never mentioned in the films, but Tarantino has talked openly about it. And like Batty said, Tarantino had even planned on making a Vega brothers movie, but eventually scraped the idea.

Micheal Madsen was Tarantinos original choice to play Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction but Madsen turned it down. John Travolta should be kissing Madsens ass for passing on Pulp Fiction:lol

John Travolta should be giving half his paycheck to to Tarantino since Pulp Fiction.
If not for that movie he'd be on Look Who's Talking 19 by now.

Yeah, that one role really catapulted him back into fame. And I would have definitely seen a Vega Brothers movie :rock

Its never mentioned in the films, but Tarantino has talked openly about it. And like Batty said, Tarantino had even planned on making a Vega brothers movie, but eventually scraped the idea.

Micheal Madsen was Tarantinos original choice to play Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction but Madsen turned it down. John Travolta should be kissing Madsens ass for passing on Pulp Fiction:lol

Michael Madsens the ****, I ****en love that guy! There is no doubt Travolta's career was reborn after Pulp Fiction.

I recall reading this from Nov.6 2006.

JoBlo said:
Those ruggedly handsome bastards over at CHUD recently cornered Michael Madsen and attached electrodes to his sensitive scrotal sac until he divulged some information on Quentin Tarantino's proposed VEGA BROTHERS film. In between ear-shattering curses and promises to "***** you right up, you mother*****ing a**holes!", Madsen revealed the following: "Well, first he [Tarantino] said he would do it, then he said he wasn’t going to do it. Then he called me and said, ‘You know, I’ve figured out a way to do it. It can’t be a prequel because you and John don’t look the same. It wouldn’t make sense as a sequel because you’re both dead.’ And he gave me an idea that would be really outrageous – that John and I would be the twin brothers of Vic and Vincent. We come from Amsterdam to LA to avenge the deaths of our brothers. I think that’s pretty interesting. For me, I’d love to do it." Twin brothers, you say? Interesting idea that could work. What do you guys think? Of course, the chances of it ever actually happening are pretty slim so let's not start spanking each other's monkeys just yet.

Since the strength of the movie (for me) is the dialog, is anyone wondering if these will have a talking feature? I don't have any of the talking Sideshow figures, does the talking feature interfere with anything, like the articulation, and regular body? And how's the sound on them?

You lose the chest joint... talking might be cool on these. The Ermey and Scarface figures seem to work well with the voicechip. While I don't think it would be 100% necessary I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Great idea... you should send that along to some of the SS reps.

Back