Sideshow has the Reservoir Dogs License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm glad I never bought those terrible looking 12" figures made a couple of years ago.
Though I thought we heard they already had this license sometime ago during the last SDCC? Or is it just my failing memory? :confused:

Um, didnt they announce this license a LONG time ago. I remember being excited for this news once before:confused:

Anyway, I will most likely be getting the 12 inch line. Mr. Blonde with exclusive severed ear:rock

And my wife got me Reservoir Dogs on BD for X-mas:lol

Im betting sideshow didnt want to announce untill they already had product in development and close to being revealed.

I recall someone also recently found the Sideshow license to do UniMonster Dios on a Universal site somewhere

Don't know why it took them so long to announce it officially. We didn't get any "new" licenses because of it. :monkey2 Still looking forward to see what this line holds though, I've never actually seen the movie though. :eek:

Good license, but not one that I'd collect. I'll have to wait until the next surprise/announcement.

Whew... I can save my money for more Star Wars stuff now. I have never even seen Reservoir Dogs .

You guys who have not watched this movie should really see it. Its a kick ass movie.

I am only interested in the 5 main players, Brown, Pink, Blonde, White & Orange, all in 1/6.

Maybe a Nice Guy Eddie.

I was hoping for Heroes.

Oh well. That's saved money I can put towards the Hot Toys Pirates figures.

I absolutely love this movie and will definitely be collecting the 12 inch figures! :D Of all the movies Tarantino did, this is my favorite.....yes I love it even more than Pulp Fiction. And I would love a nice guy Eddie figure.....RIP Chris Penn. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the likeness to the actors will be spot on.....the clothes should be pretty simple so hopefully they will really focus on the head sculpt and paint apps. :)

You guys who have not watched this movie should really see it. Its a kick ass movie.

I am only interested in the 5 main players, Brown, Pink, Blonde, White & Orange, all in 1/6.

Maybe a Nice Guy Eddie.

regular or extra bloody? :D

so many quotes from the film each character could be done like scarface with audio samples

"Sideshow's license includes rights to create Vinyl Collectible Dolls, 12-inch figures, Premium Format figures, Dioramas, polystone Statues and Busts."

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

YES!!!!!!! Hope they're 1:1 busts!! One of my all-time favorite movies!!

Reservoir Dogs was a great movie, but put me in the "I don't care for the collectibles" boat.

The Universal Monsters seems like it'll be pretty good....but haven't they HAD this license for years already? Isn't that why they were putting out all that old school Mummy, Dracula, Frankenstein, etc. stuff in the first place?

I have never even seen Reservoir Dogs .

You didn't miss much (in my opinion). Unless you have a thing for ears...

;)

No interest at all in this announcement for me.

Was hoping for Pirates of the Caribbean P.F. line

Back