Sideshow has the Reservoir Dogs License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume separately... but maybe there will be some kind of package deal like what was done with the Endor troopers.

Goodbye Palisades Mr Brown :wave

Actually I have always liked those Palisades, I still think the sculpts resemble the actors very nicely.

BTW is Sideshow going to make the whole cast or only these three?

reservoir_dogs12.jpg

So far they all look great from what little they've shown. I really like how Sideshow did this teaser with pictures that aren't all swamped in light. It gives you a sense of them without showing too much. So Kudos on this preview guys!

I can't wait to see what they completely look like.

Actually I have always liked those Palisades, I still think the sculpts resemble the actors very nicely.

reservoir_dogs12.jpg

I would imagine the would at least make Pink and Brown, maybe Blue to give us another set of 3. If they do well, they may make the others.

I do agree with you about that... but unfortunately the figures were a bit on the low-end in terms of quality (even for when they were released) so the the final product doesn't quite match up to the original sculpts (which are very good).

I wonder what the price on these will be? I'm thinking probably $59.99... also what will there exclusives be?!?

I really have high hopes for this line. I don't collect 12" figures but I will be buying to support this line and I am really hoping for a nice PF . . .

Mr Blonde with a lighter in his hand and his jacket off . . . :cool:

reservoir_dogs12.jpg

The Palisades figures rock, Just because something isn't sideshow quality doesn't make it not worth owning, but that seems to be the way of thinking on this board.

All three of them are instantly recognizable. Even in grainy black and white.

Not to rain on the parade, but that pic is almost no indication of what the final sculpts/paint apps will look like. I could import the PF Elvis figure into Photoshop and tweak the contrast and color to de-Howdy Doody him, but that won't change what's in the box.

I have no reason to assume they'll look bad, but that teaser image doesn't really lock it up...

Not to rain on the parade, but that pic is almost no indication of what the final sculpts/paint apps will look like. I could import the PF Elvis figure into Photoshop and tweak the contrast and color to de-Howdy Doody him, but that won't change what's in the box.

I have no reason to assume they'll look bad, but that teaser image doesn't really lock it up...

Does anyone know when these are due to hit online stores? I agree, I want some actual images because I would get them all if they looked decent.

i wonder if Sideshow will make a marvin nash, I remember palisades had to stop producing him because people were offended at a bloody cop after 9/11. :rolleyes:

I imagine a lot of what will happen with the future of the line depends on the sales of the first 3. Sideshow won't keep producing if fans aren't buying.

Speaking of which, don't forget they'll be going up with tonights newsletter.

Ordered them all! Keitel definitely has the strongest likeness, but Roth and Madsen seem a little off. I think it's mostly the paint that's throwing them off though. The sculpts seem pretty strong.

I think Blonde has the best exclusive, gotta have that severed ear!

Back