Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes they are. enough of clones for a while let`s get going on more ot stuff like how about some of jabba`s hench men or cantina aliens. and other major figures like different versions of leia like a hoth or bespin escape version. how about more version`s of lando, imperial officers, royal guards for the emperor, scout troopers etc

You read my thoughts.:lecture

Bunch o' half-empty glasses of hyperbole around here... :pfft:

SSC can take heart from the fact that all these responses only means all of us here care about n love our 1:6 SSC figures.:D:peace

Last edited:
Fantastic clone!...no use for the Cad Bane head...

This is cool, just weird to do this first.

The clones are cheap to make since they just reuse 90% of the parts and there are so many variations it's a clever move on their part. Very little R&D and very small costs. They must be selling well or else they wouldn't release 8 or more in a year. Hopefully this is just a test run for a real Cad Bane figure soon. If you guys want a Cad you need to buy this one so they know to make one.

That being said they would also make a killing from a Stormtrooper deluxe. They are the most popular troop builder from any franchise. I can see people ordering at least 2 and as many as 6 each. Even more for those with deep pockets. Come on Sideshow, do another Stormtrooper.

I'm Probably the only one happy were getting a Cad Bane ,I Wish it was his iconic bounty hunter look... I 'M sure that one will be coming soon ,hopefully.:pray:... Now i have a use for the holocron that came with Yoda. I Will use to display with this Bane which is why he's in disguise to steal the holocron from jedi temple. The holocron contained the possible list of jedi's across the universe.

Last edited:
Why don't they give us new stormtroopers in stead of clones. Like empire or jedi ones. No deluxe version. The simplest version ever. Not even a stand :p. As cheap as possible :D!!!

Best,

Robert

Best way to think about it is this--if you didn't get this, you probably wouldn't get this Bane guy at all. If you don't like it, eh, no skin off your nose. I doubt there was some heated debate over whether to do the regular version of this guy or this, and this one won out, meaning the other version now won't get made. They probably committed on a clone being made, and went this route to do something a little different from the 10,000 other clones they've done.

Back