Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cad Bane disguised as Denal 1/6

Sideshow is taking milking sculpts to new lows. Next they'll have Chewbacca disguised as a Clonetrooper. I never bought Han and Luke as Stormtroopers and that was an iconic scene. There is no way I'd shell out money for a head plopped onto a trooper body. I guess he did this in the cartoon or whatever. Actually I don't really know one clone trooper from the next except Cody and Rex. I just get the ones that look cool.

Wow this before an actual Cad Bane??? I love a lot of the clones but this is a bit ridiculous.

Now if this was a two-pack that would be different. Maybe SS is figuring they can milk sales of this to finance the R&D needed for the body and outfit of the figure collectors actually want.

Last edited:

A clever way to offer two characters in one figure, but the only reason I'd personally want a Cad figure is to represent the Duros in a Cantina or Jabba's Palace dio.

Duros.jpg

Okay I got excited when I saw the name Cad Bane since he's one of my favorite Bounty Hunter's from the Clone Wars but really Sideshow? Another clone mix match. God I'm so disappointed. Not even sure if ill order him. I'm hoping for a regular Cad Bane.

Okay I got excited when I saw the name Cad Bane since he's one of my favorite Bounty Hunter's from the Clone Wars but really Sideshow? Another clone mix match. God I'm so disappointed. Not even sure if ill order him. I'm hoping for a regular Cad Bane.

Just wait, next Sideshow will be offering a 1:6 C-3PO in Battledroid Disguise... 3POGeonosis.jpg

They should have full Bane as the regular and this is the Ex if purchased through sideshow

Cool, but this will be Denal as .......... Denal for me, really hope they plan a Cad Bane release soon. Always wanted him and it seems backward doing him in disguise first...but whatever.

I always liked the design for Denal and wouldn't mind this as my only Clone.
I am surprised this isn't an exclusive after a regular Bane release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not much for cartoons anymore, but I really like the idea behind Bane as a character and think he's one of the few creations that actually seems like a character that would/could have been in the first Star Wars.

Unfortunately, this offering is a joke.

What a disappointment. Got the new Sideshow email this morning, and saw the thumbnail of the Cad Bane headsculpt. Was excited, as I'm a fan of this character. That excitement quickly vanished when I clicked the link. :slap
Really hope this is just a hint at a full Cad Bane figure to be revealed soon. Enough with the damn clones SS!!

Back