Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what the difference between the sideshow phase 1 helmet 1.0 and 2.0 is?

I think ink the phase 1 2.0 has the same boba fett style eye piece, but the storm trooper style chin area with the two air intakes. Then the phase two has that same lower part, but the eyepiece and upper looks like a blend of the phase one and the later storm trooper eyepieces.

I think ink the phase 1 2.0 has the same boba fett style eye piece, but the storm trooper style chin area with the two air intakes. Then the phase two has that same lower part, but the eyepiece and upper looks like a blend of the phase one and the later storm trooper eyepieces.

Thanks but I didn't mean the difference between the phase I and II helmets themselves, but the differences in sideshow's sculpt of the phase I between their version 1.0 and 2.0.

Does anyone in the U.K have one of these they want to sell? If so send me a PM. Thanks

Latest posts

Back