Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is weird.

I get it if they wanted to have this as an exclusive at some show, honestly pretty clever, but we get this before we get a full Cad Bane?

You could easily just make this Denal as well, which I actually might to go with Phase I Rex.

This one is really a stump in my mind. I don't collect the Clone line but it's a go back and forth on because of the Cad Bane Sculpt. I may just order because of him but I rather know if Sideshow is going to make a full figure of him. That's what I want.

I like the clones and the character of Bane, but this is lame! If they are going to keep doing clones they should at least produce the ARC, ARF or Scout troopers, or galactic marines.

I really only bought the clone commanders, so I would take an arc trooper over this any day of the week

I love clones, but this is a huge disappointment, if they wanted to do another blue repaint there are plenty of 501st to repaint, dogma, jesse, hardcase, tup etc etc

YES! I LOVE Cad Bane. One of the best Star Wars villains ever. If you haven't seen the Clone Wars you are really missing out.

I was really hoping for a bounty hunter Cad but this is better than nothing and if they ever release hunter Cad then this can easily double as a clone so i have no worries about buying both. I do worry though that unless bounty hunter Cad doesn't get made in the next 18 months he will probably never be released as all their efforts will move onto Ep VII figures soon.

Well, this is disappointing.

I love Cad Bane. I'd buy a normal version if him in a heartbeat.

Sideshow's really milking those clones for every drop, aren't they?

Well, this is disappointing.

I love Cad Bane. I'd buy a normal version if him in a heartbeat.

Sideshow's really milking those clones for every drop, aren't they?

yes they are. enough of clones for a while let`s get going on more ot stuff like how about some of jabba`s hench men or cantina aliens. and other major figures like different versions of leia like a hoth or bespin escape version. how about more version`s of lando, imperial officers, royal guards for the emperor, scout troopers etc

I will totally buy this and never use the Cad sculpt. I love the clones and encourage SSC to keep pumping them out. That said, this does seem kinda lazy, but the sculpt will work for easy customs.

YES! I LOVE Cad Bane. One of the best Star Wars villains ever. If you haven't seen the Clone Wars you are really missing out.

I was really hoping for a bounty hunter Cad but this is better than nothing and if they ever release hunter Cad then this can easily double as a clone so i have no worries about buying both. I do worry though that unless bounty hunter Cad doesn't get made in the next 18 months he will probably never be released as all their efforts will move onto Ep VII figures soon.

I agree... I may get this just incase they never get a round to making the full CB. :( Which hopefully isn't far behind!

Back