Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on price, I see it as another 501st. Between the 501st, Echo and Fives, ex and this you almost have a phase 1 squad with different paint schemes.

Depending on price, I see it as another 501st. Between the 501st, Echo and Fives, ex and this you almost have a phase 1 squad with different paint schemes.

Same, I see this as a Denal with a head that will stay in the box, lol. I am grateful they did it this way tho, because they specifically used the visor ed helmet from that episode, otherwise we may have gotten his plain ph1 bucket.

Just saw this on the contest link. I like the sculpt but definite pass for me. Hopefully this means a full Cad Bane is on the way.

Re: Cad Bane disguised as Denal 1/6

Ummm I think CB's head is too big for the clone trooper helmet. :dunno

Maybe if the phase II helmet came out earlier it would fit.....:lol

This might've gotten a warmer reception had they just said this was a Denal Clone with Cad Bane head EX.

:lol You know, that's a really good point... although then people would have been screaming over how unfair it was to make such an awesome exclusive :lol

Another great SW figure from Sideclone Clonectibles!

:lol :lol :Lol

I give you Sideshow's next figure!
yarna.jpg

Brilliant, I love the alteration you made to the chest armor :rock :rock

Buncha naysayers in here. I personally thought this figure was awesome when first I saw the preview. I, like many others, saw it just as Denal because that's how I'm going to display him, along with the rest of my 501st phase I display. I really like all the clones, I've gotten every one they've made, multiples of some because I really love the Clone Wars. That's not to say I don't still want to see some OT stuff, a scout trooper being at the top of that list. But as for the clones, the only ones I don't want them to make figures of are the characters that I've customized myself. :)

Thanks, Flosi :) I was beginning to wonder if anyone even noticed that I posted that.

Announced at $149.99. Crossing fingers price drops $10 by tomorrow just like Sinker.

Well price is good and it does look great. I don't collect the Clones but I may have to get this to add to the Bounty Hunter Collection. Cad Bane's a must but I hope Sideshow releases a Regular Bane soon. That's what I really want.

Back