SECOND Joker movie in development at WB starring............. Jared Leto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a young Nicholson play the joker. And by young, I mean 70's Jack, when he was skinny. The guy from Gotham is the closest thing, but he has gradually change his voice and mannerism.

This is cool...except for the crackhead on the right.

6SV0blj.jpg

The first 2... great.

The last one looks like someone’s grandma did too much coke and smeared her lipstick on

WB spending lots of $$$$ paying these films in development- like 10 announced in the last couple years. Maybe 2 or 3 out of those will get made. Doubt this will. They just need Leto to square off all out against Affleck in one good film and drop the 3 films all circling that confrontation and just get it done

I'll give it a chance...I kind of liked Leto's Joker. Not my favorite, but I'm willing to see how he does in his own flick.

If the Joker himself has to tell the audience outright that he's "an idea... a state of mind..." he's a ****** Joker.

The guy from Gotham is pretty good

I like him. At first he was doing a Nicholson impression, but he has slowly evolved into some kind of Ledger/Nicholson mixture and now he's even doing Hannibal Lecter with the Jeremiah character.

I honestly don't think anyone is going to toppe Ledger's version as far as doing something that was completely different from what came before, while retaining enough of the classic recognizable traits of the Joker. I think Leto tried, but he just wasn't well directed and didn't have enough to work with, unfortunately. He got a bad hand.

As far as Phoenix, I think he has a great look for a classic style Joker, but I have no idea what kind of range he has as an actor. I know he's great. Nicholson got away with just enhancing his movie persona because he had a perfect natural evil smile and eyes with those pointy eyebrows. Even his natural normal voice although not ideal, worked because he's got a great voice, so he had no need to change it like Ledger. Phoenix and Leto, aren't that lucky, so they have to go the Ledger route and go for a total transformation, but Ledger is a tough act to follow.

I think Loki(actor) should play the joker. He's got those natural Nicholson qualities, imo.

'Joker vs. Harley Quinn’ script is done, first story details revealed

“It is great,” Ficarra said. “The whole thing starts with Harley kidnapping Dr Phil. Played by Dr Phil hopefully. Because her and the Joker are having problems with their relationship. We had so much fun, I don’t know if we have had more fun writing a script in our career.”

Ficarra and Requa wrote the Bad Santa movies and directed 7 episodes of the TV show This Is Us, and described Joker vs. Harley Quinn as a mash-up of those two projects.

“It was sort of like, we wrote ‘Bad Santa’ a couple of years ago, and it was that sensibility mixed with our ‘This Is Us’ sensibility. We kind of meshed them together. We were doing a relationship movie but with the sensibility of a ‘Bad Santa,’ *****ed up, mentally deranged people. It was a lot of fun.”

Boy that sounds like classic DC. Lol yea two joker movies with one of the most hated jokers is an excellent idea

Back