SDCC Exclusive options/wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want to be a SDCC Exclusive this year?

• Total voters
if maria hill was a SDCC exclusive i dont think she would sell well, shes not "Cool enough". but i would welcome her as a regular MMS. on the DC front i wouldnt mind a Ra's with a hopefully mindblowing Liam Neeson Sculpt.

I'd love it if she (Agent Hill) came as a regular MMS..... Or a SS exclusive like Coulson. Still hoping the Chitauri is still coming! That sculpt looked great!!! :pray:

I'd love it if she (Agent Hill) came as a regular MMS..... Or a SS exclusive like Coulson. Still hoping the Chitauri is still coming! That sculpt looked great!!! :pray:

If you believe Howard in the recent interview, he said The Chitauri Foot Soldier was still being made.

988800_478036918941868_1371871249_n.jpg

I guess since Banner is ruled out, I'll revise my list of possibilities.
Kyle Reese (Tech-Noir)
Harvey Dent/Two Face
Marty McFly

I'm hoping for Marty! It would be a good move on HT part to start the license and gauge the reception it has. Also, because it's an exclusive, it would have a lower production run and build a lot of buzz on both the license and on HT. If the sales weren't great, the lower production run means less cost than a regular release and they know how to move forward with BTTF.

Do they really expect Star Spangled Cap to sell well? He has to have a low run - who was asking for that version? I'd like to see West and Ward as a two pack but they prolly figure they can get more for them split up. Banner would be ok but I wish they'd punch him up a bit - give him a computer console or work center from the Hellicarrier. Otherwise make him the least expensive figure you've made!

Do they really expect Star Spangled Cap to sell well? He has to have a low run - who was asking for that version? I'd like to see West and Ward as a two pack but they prolly figure they can get more for them split up. Banner would be ok but I wish they'd punch him up a bit - give him a computer console or work center from the Hellicarrier. Otherwise make him the least expensive figure you've made!

Just about anyone that is a fan of the comic version of the character.

People will tire of movie versions of comic characters, while the classic look will always be in demans.

i hope hot toys will make captain barbossa for another SDCC exclusive

Back