SDCC Exclusive options/wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want to be a SDCC Exclusive this year?

• Total voters
It's going to be Redundant Armor Iron Man.

That is possible. Especially with as many armors that could be made.

I personally would rather them get something new started, like anyone from Batman Returns or 1966 TV Series, or release some figures that have lingered for almost a year, like Golden Age Cap, Chitauri or XFC Xavier.

Typically they have 1 Marvel exclusive, 1 DC exclusive, and an "other" exclusive - Friend, Angelia, MJ, etc

So Golden Age Cap WILL be the Marvel exclusive unless they just plain cancel that figure.

DC is likely to be the rumored Blake as Gordon would seem likely to come with the Batsignal. Plus they already did a Gordon exclusive and it was wildly successful. They'll cash in on a second version as a regular release.

No clue on the third. It could be the long awaited Cannibal Jack 2.0 It could even be a second DC/Marvel item. Most likely it will be a total surprise.

They did that for cap. Although Cap's costumes looked really different for the two figures. :D

Yep. Well, with HT, we all know anything is possible. Of course, if they want to learn, they would do thatagain. Even though at the time, the 2 caps you are referring to were FA Cap and Rescue Cap. Today, there are still 2 Caps available. Its now Avengers Cap, and still, Rescue cap.:thud:

This is first time posting in the marvel section. But I'd really like to see a "what if" character. Like Iron Punisher or Iron Giant.

tumblr_m7vcjhtkCI1rrhzxjo1_1280.jpg

I just started collecting 1/6 a few months back, how does the SDCC exclusives work, can you order them from websites at retail $$$ or do you have to go to SDCC to get them? Thanks.

Back